“Dinner in Roma”

Ranked #12 of 101 Restaurants in Montepulciano
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

My friends and I recently travelled to Rome on a tour around Italy and Europe.

We stayed in a cheaper Hotel and we found this Restaurant by using Trip Advisor.

The restaurant was pleasantly busy and the service was excellent. The staff were also very helpful and accommidating of non-Italian speaking groups.
The food was faily priced and we enjoyed 4 courses and some wine for around €50 each (this price doesn't include the complimentary dish that we had for free)

All in all I would definitely recommend this restaurant and I will be returning myself upon my next visit to the city.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

If we had more time left in Montepulciano, we would end up eating most meals here. The food is reliably excellent, and Cristina is the most charming server we have come across during our four weeks in Tuscany and Umbria. Good value and nice atmosphere as well.

1  Thank Gary C
Reviewed March 28, 2014

My fiancé and I recently spent a week in Tuscany and this was our favorite meal. We were the only tourists in this small, charming space. And the food-- wow! Everything we ate was heavenly…the dishes we saw at our neighbors tables looked insanely good, especially the whole fish and vegetables which several people ordered. (next time!) It's a place locals come and spend their entire evenings enjoying-- first nibble all the way to dessert and grappa. Inexpensive, fresh, authentic cuisine and fantastic wine list. Hint: we were there off season and the place is tiny- I'd make a reservation just in case. LOVED this place!!!

1  Thank HDWindsor
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Nice food, service and environment. Genuine, no tourist trap. Very central in the old town of Montepulciano.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Nice little pizza place that was able to accommodate 11 people in our group all at once! That was a huge plus! Nice waitstaff and very friendly. My favorite pizza is the anchovies black olive and they do it right!