“Met our every need and then some”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Keepsake
Martinez, CA
“Met our every need and then some”
Reviewed November 8, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

My husband and I shared this lovely property with a friend and it was perfect for us. I loved the landscaping and wouldn't mind if my own landscaping was just like this. The view from our balcony was so peaceful and relaxing. Every morning, I would rush around and open all of the shutters and the camera just so I could capture the early morning Tuscan light.

The interior was quite pleasant and relaxing. Plenty of comfortable seating for us and more. The kitchen was quite adequate and we enjoyed preparing a number of meals there. More lighting would be a plus. I wasn't thrilled with the wifi connection as we had quite a bit of problems with it even though we paid the 30 euros for it. It was particularly frustrating as only one of us could be online at a time.

There are three bedrooms upstairs and two full baths. Two of the bedrooms had full sized beds and the third had a single bed. Love the reading lights by the bedside. There was adequate storage for our clothes via an armoire and a large dresser. The rooms are also well lit by windows. Another plus about this place was the pull down screens to keep the bugs out. Sweet!

The bathrooms have adequate storage and include the usual shower stalls found in most Italian bathrooms. There was abundant hot water once it warmed up and that included a burst of cold first. The linen was all quite fine.

I loved this place and would not hesitate booking it again. I will say that the walls can be a little thin as we were awakened at 5 one morning when some other tenants were vacating their rental.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The view, the location, the property
Liked least: How hard the front door was to open
Traveling group: With Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Moergeste
Reviewed August 25, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
sam_boude...
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“It is a top location.”
Reviewed July 5, 2011 for a stay in June 2011
person found this review helpful

The apartment is first class, everything you need is present, even luxury equipment and it is tastefully decorated. The view is spectacular towards Montepulciano, which is 3 km away.
The swimmingpool is ok. The service from the landlady is very comforting.
In general we cannot think of anything negative of this location.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
$128
Night
Week
Make Inquiry
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing