All reviews late afternoon hotel is situated dive deepest renovation pool massage grotto spa diner dinner
Reviewed October 2, 2017

Will definitely go there again. Very friendly staff, great pools and the food is also ok.
They offer some very interesting walks with one of the locals and I can only recommend to do that. Check out the local market in Montegrotto, on a Thursday.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Millepini, Responsabile reception at Millepini Terme Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Dear Hermann,
Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed November 7, 2016

This is an excellent hotel but very expensive. The breakfast is excellent with a wide choice of foods. We stayed in November & the hotel is very clean with helpful staff, but very hot rooms. On the same complex as Y40 scuba & free diving pool.
Free wifi & parking.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Martutd
Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

I've stayed at Hotel Millepini four times (one week each) during the yearly Italy tour of the Junges Kammerorchester Stuttgart. I have come to love this place so much over the years. The food is excellent, the pools are awesome, the rooms are clean and nice, the views are beautiful, and the staff is so friendly and accommodating to our orchestra. I look forward to our trip to Millepini every year! I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in this part of Italy whether on a business trip, a honeymoon, with friends on holiday, or - and orchestra tour! Thank you so much to the staff for making our stay the best every year, and I can't wait to come back again next summer!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 9, 2016

I stayed last year and had a corner room overlooking the valley. The front desk staff are wonderful, as are the restaurant wait staff. The restaurant has a great selection for breakfast and lunch; I was on half board. I'm headed there on Sunday and looking forward to another wonderful stay.

Room tip: If there is a heat spell after early October and the AC has been shut down, the rooms on the upper floors can get warm at night.
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 7, 2016

This is our third summer @Hotel Millepini. We come here mainly for mud therapy, but it is also very pleasant all the rest. We stay at full board with SPA entry at a reasonable price. Rooms are clean and spacious, staff friendly and main languages are spoken , restaurant is good with a wide and varied choice, pools area complete with whirlpool and Kneipp, bikes available for guests.Time flies at Millepini

Date of stay: August 2016