All reviews wellness pools dinner venice train station padua spa
Reviewed July 24, 2017

I cannot find fault with this hotel, it is just so well managed, stylish yet cosy and extremely friendly staff. Generous hospitality with special dinners, free weekly excursion,
free bike hire and fast Wifi, live music most nights, good food and extensive wine list. 5 pools with different temperatures set in lovely treed park, comfortable pool lounges and plenty of umbrellas, great in house spa and wellness centres. Close to the station and trains to Venice and Padua. Reception staff assist with last minute decisions on hire car and bus excursions, e.g. Verona opera, Brenta villas etc. We had 2 weeks there and we will be back.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed May 2, 2017

There are hardly enough words to describe the quality of this four star hotel. From services to amenities, food and friendliness of staff this hotel has it all. The Location ist perfect for exploring the picturesque neighbourhood and nearby Padova and Venice. What else do you need for a perfect vacation?

Room Tip: Poolside rooms are quieter than the ones to the street.
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 30, 2016

I have been in this htel for now 32 years and still enjoy a warm and cosy atmosphere, an excellent restaurant, and nice rooms (prefer the suites at a very little additional cost).
The spa is very good and include five swimming pools, al with indoor access. The spa is being extended and will offer additional services. The fangho (mud) treatment is performed by skilled personnel in a separate, dedicated area.
Montegrotto is less chic than Abano, bit I do appreciate appreciate this village
cosy. It is close to the railway station where hourly trains serve Venice in 40 minutes.

Room Tip: Choose the south exposed suites on 4th to 6th floor in the left wing.
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

If you are looking for a couple of days away to relax, swim and get spa treatments... This is your place!
No need to get out of the hotel, everything is right there, including the dinner.
I stayed with my husband and parents for just a couple of days and it felt perfect.
Our rooms were suites, very nice, big and modern.
Breakfast and dinner were ok (do not expect anything like Michelin star but why would you need it anyway?).
We sunbaked and played minigolf and ping pong. For lunch we just had a piadina at the bar.
Prices seem good in general, but especially for the treatments. I didn't have any but my parents and husband did and they seemed happy.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed May 20, 2016

My wife and I regularly visit the Continental hotel when we need to relax and have a break from our busy life. The service is excellent, the food is great with plenty of choices, and the spa is very good, with a large selection of indoor and outdoor swimming pools, plus the usual sauna, hamman, the salt room and other amenities.
We usually stay in one of the suites, that are only slightly more expensive than a normal room but offer much more space. It can be recommended for a romantic get away as well as for families.

Room Tip: Take a modern suite and you will not be disappointed
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple