See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 28, 2017

This hotel has a superb large outdoor swimming pool.
The other pools are very good with various facilities to help your health
The food is of a high standard, and includes many vegetables
Staff are very friendly
Would definitely recommend this hotel

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed April 27, 2015

We came to this Hotel in late April and found everything we needed and more. The location is close to the nearby city center and to the Colli Euganei, the famous hills. The Hotel is rated as three stars, but right from the Hall you see it deserves a fourth. The receptionists are very polite and helpful, the rooms are big and old style, but very comfortable and many have a nice view on the hills. The food is plenty and good at both lunch and dinner in the big elegant dining room, breakfast is abundant and makes for a great start of the day (it is located in another room). The pools and spas are extremely nice and guarantee a relaxing experience, with a poolside bar. There is also a fitness room with a ping pong table. In the afternoon it is nice to walk in the park, where there are two clay tennis courts and a small lake. There is a big ballroom for evening events. Overall a great experience which I recommend, it is difficult to find such quality nowadays, especially in Italy.

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Alberto I
Reviewed August 2, 2014

We stayed at this hotel the first two nights of our tour. Just a word of caution the wireless service is horrible, and will not reach her room you must use it in the lobby and of course our group was very large and all the kids occupied most of the signals. Another word of warning if you'd like to swim at night this is not the place, the pool closes at 6 PM yes that's right 6 PM in the summertime. Also if you're in the same old decrepit people walking around in rooms at all hours of the night this is your place. Overall I must say however this is probably the best hotel out of three that I stayed at when we were in Italy. The pool look great but unfortunately we were not let a swim after 6 PM. The food was actually edible, don't get a drink from the bar as the bartender has no clue how to mix a drink but besides that if I had to stay somewhere and I'm stuck I would say this place again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We stayed here on an EF tour. This hotel is very nice - the rooms are clean and nice. The bed was hard for my taste and I heard similar comments about the beds. The food was good - we had a large group and the servers were very accommodating. One night they had some pasta my husband did not like and they brought him something else. The pool is beautiful. The fitness center is very nice and clean. For those who like the spa treatment they have a spa with various options for beauty/relaxation treatments. If I come to this area I would stay here again. There is not much shopping or other activities in walking distance that I could find.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2013

after driving across Europe from the UK, we wanted a nice relaxing location to stay in, and we found it. A very nice and friendly hotel set in the centre of this small town. The rooms were great and my 1 year old son was very happy in the warm water. The food was good and we will return. My step-mother has stayed here every year for 40 years so it has got to be good

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family