See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 3, 2018

We stayed at Terme Pellegrini for 2 nights, before getting to Florence.
Just walking around Piazza del Popolo we saw this hotel and we decided to get in!

Valentina welcome us with a great smile (thank you Valentina!!!) and explain a lot of thing about this wonderful town. We spent there 2 nights, having dinner and lunch in hotel. Meals were really "home-made" and not like industrial food. Enrico at the restaurant is a really nice man who work with professionality and smiles!

Our rooms were brand new and with all the comfort you look for from a 4* hotel.

Staying in this hotel you can feel pampered.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
RastelliFrancesco, Direttore generale at Hotel Terme Pellegrini, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2018

Dear Michael,

thank you so much for your kind review.

We are so proud of all our team and I think they love this kind of review. It is really really appreciated.

We hope to see you again very soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 29, 2018

I was travelling with a tour group & we stayed for two nights at this hotel. It is very clean, but the rooms are very small. The shower is awkward to get in/out of & the hot water
weans down after a few minutes. I don't know if the usage of hot water is limited, but I found this to be very odd. The beds are hard.
Staff in the restaurant are rude. There is one older fellow who never ever smiled all the time I was there. He walked around as though he was a Sgt/Major or whatever. Breakfast foods were the typical European variety with cold meats, cheeses, sweet rolls. The only cereal was corn flakes. The coffee machine has a variety but if you select "American Coffee" (which I did), it's so bad I couldn't drink it.
Because of rude staff, hard beds., I would never stay there again.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

Room very small - kicked wall just to get out of bed, maybe ok for 1 person certainly not 2. Aircon good, wifi terrible having to re log in every few minutes. Room smelt of stale smoke and bed hard as a rock. Location may be ok but would not stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2016

Four stars are joke.
Small room, heating not working, beds are hard as stone, cigarette marks on the desk. Terrible breakfast, only cheese, eggs and sweets.
Good thing is location. Also the staff were all helpful. And Wi-Fi is free.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2016

This hotel wasn't a good experience. One thing it was air conditioned so that was good.. The staff were okay, not great. The food was awful! And i mean awful!!!!!!! We did have that boiled chicken, AWFULL!!! I have allergies so i have to be careful what i eat, but that was ridiculous. Boiled rice does not make a good dinner! The staff were not friendly. Some of them nasty! Italy is supposed to be a friendly country, not so here. I would not return to this hotel. In the hospitality business, servers are supposed to be a little friendly and nice, not so here. Also there were city taxes that we had to pay at every hotel, which our travel agent did not inform us about, so be ready to pay extra money. Also some restaurants do not have visa, and if they accept visa you cannot add your tip to the bill, you have to pay in cash.

Room tip: Don't go there in the first place, (and i usually don't slam hotels, but this wasn't good. )
Date of stay: September 2016