Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews continental breakfast town funicolare translation mattress
Selected filters
Reviewed October 4, 2016

I almost made a monumental mistake! I couldn't recall the name of the hotel in which we stayed in Montecatini but I found my notes. I've no doubt the the Palace is lovely but I want to be sure to give credit where it is due. I'm sad to have lost my other review but there is so much good to say about this hotel that it won't be difficult to create anew. Traveling to the hotel, I do want to mention, our bus driver took us on a scenic tour of the hillside near our hotel. I was just astonished at the beauty. Our driver, Lorenzo, had been born and raised in Italy and was very familiar with the area which was to our advantage. Interestingly, he was not allowed to drive in certain areas or at certain times so as to protect the school children. The streets are narrow and could be dangerous with such a large vehicle lumbering along. I found this law to be quite charming.
Our hotel was nothing less than absolutely elegant. The room was probably the largest one we had been in to that point of our tour. I also slept the best in this hotel than I had slept at either of the other hotels at that point. Our room was quiet and clean. The air conditioner worked perfectly and we had a wonderful view from our window. The bathroom was larger than the one I have in my own home! I loved the vanity lights and the area for getting ready.
This was the only hotel out of 6 that we stayed in that I felt I wanted to dress up for dinner and breakfast. The dining room was graceful and elegant. I wanted to fit in. The waiters were a throw back to a more romantic period with their sharp black suits, white shirts, gloves and the crisp towel draped over one arm. There was a lot of hustle and bustle going on but we were well attended to. Dinner was delicious as was breakfast. Of all the places we went, this is a location I would anticipate going back to happily.

Room tip: Our room was 406 and it was more than adequately quiet with a wonderful view.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 3, 2016

Big old hotel close to the Therme and 15 mins walk to the town centre. It could do with a makeover as it is a bit dated, but otherwise quite comfortable. Best rooms are on the first floor with balcony as otherwise they could be a bit claustrophobic

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 27, 2016

Loved the stay this year. Much better room than last year with a balcony at the rear. Air con worked fine and meals although almost all buffet were jolly good. Outdoor Pool was cold in mid September but no fault of hotel and bracing is good for the soul!!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 10, 2016

Nice, big room. The bathroom was really good. It seems, the aircondition is controlled by the hotel. It was hot in the nights. We tried to lower the temperature in the night, but it did not work. The scrambled egg in the breakfast buffet was too wet. The staff is very friendly.

Room tip: Ask for a room with balcony.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 10, 2016 via mobile

Great hotel. Friendly helpful staff. Good pool. Nice big room. Comfortable bed. Good fast WiFi. Air con could have been better. Have to pay to access spa pool which I would have expected to be included.

Date of stay: August 2016