We stayed here as part of our Cooking in Noble Tuscany Tour. Since we were on a cooking tour it was no surprise when we had dinner at the restaurant that the food and service were excellent. The location was great as a home base for visiting beautiful Tuscany. We had a nice 4th floor room with 2 balconies, however there was a water leak above the balconies that made it unusable and it was not fixed until the day we were leaving. Also, the furniture in the room was a little dated. The good thing was we didn't spend too much time in the room and the price was good. Pluses include the employees, who all went out of their way to provide exceptional service, and the new spa which is 5 star!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From a big Art Nouveau villa the architect has obtained a modern building and the previous motives embellish the large and bright halls which are enriched with carpets of great value, draperies, Murano crystalware, ancient bronzes and nineteenth century Italian-style paintings. Relaxing and peaceful areas of semi-darkness interchange with the halls brightness and the brillant vivacity of colours. The hotel is happily located, in a quiet area in the middle of the green Spa parks, 2 Top Suites, 25 apartments and 130 bedrooms. 10 Meters from the Montecatini Congress and Exhibition Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Hotel Tamerici & Principe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Tamerici And Principe
- Grand Hotel Tamerici Principe
- Grand Hotel Montecatini Terme