Grand Hotel Tamerici & Principe
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
San Marco Hotel(Montecatini Terme)
View Hotel
Hotel Francia e Quirinale(Montecatini Terme)
Ambasciatori Palace(Montecatini Terme)
Metropole Hotel(Montecatini Terme)
Le Fonti(Montecatini Terme)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Biondi(Montecatini Terme)
Hotel Maestoso(Montecatini Terme)
  • Breakfast included
Grand Hotel & La Pace(Montecatini Terme)
View Hotel
Hotel Montecatini Palace(Montecatini Terme)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscame roundmain parkspecial thanksbeautiful towneach eveningcleaning staffon a daily basishotel owneron a half board basiselegant hotelnice poolenjoyable stayfour star hotelstayed here for nightsold world charmrestaurant staffwithin easy walking distance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 1, 2013

On vacation me and my wife went to Italy. We looked for a pieceful place not far from Florence, Pisa, shopping and sea. That's how Montecatini draw our attention. We decided to stay in Grand Hotel Tamerici & Principe because of very good location and reasonable prices.
On arrival to the hotel the hotel staff was very friendly and helped us to check-in quickly, so in couple of minutes we entered our spacious suite. It was really impressive, we had two bathrooms (one with jacuzzi and LCD TV) and very comfortable king-size bed.
We took bed&breakfast option but decided to have our first dinner in the hotel though. After that evening we had dinner outside hotel only once, because we fall in love with high level of kitchen and the best homemade desserts in the World (I promise!). The Chef offered us many things outside menu, what impressed us much. Well honestly everyone in the hotel (Front desk, Restaurant, Bar and Room maids) was very friendly and helpful and we felt that we were being treated individually. Moreover once after dinner the owner of the Hotel, Mr. Eugenio invited us for a cup of tea to introduce himself and get aquainted with us. I want to tell my big thank you to him for his devotion to pander all our wishes and wishes of all other guests as we noticed.
To our regret the vacation came to an end and we came back home.
Now me and my wife miss this lovely place. But we will come back definately!

Our best regards to all Hotel staff,

Konstantin and Maria

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Konstantin I
Hotel Tamerici M, Proprietario at Grand Hotel Tamerici & Principe, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Dear Mr Konstantin, Dear Mrs Maria,
It has been a great pleasure to read your review, I am simply honored form your words of praise about my Hotel, my Staff and the services you received during your stay. I am so grateful for your words, the main satisfaction for me is to know that my guests are completely satisfied and that their every wish has been granted. I am glad to ask you to consider the Tamerici your house in Tuscany !
Hoping to welcoming you soon again,
Please accept my kindest regards.

Eugenio Pancioli - Owner

Reviewed August 16, 2013

My husband and I stayed for 7 days at Grand Hotel Tamerici & Principe in Montecatini in July 2013. The hotel is situated 5 minutes from the center of Montecatini with lots of restaurants and bars. We did not use the restaurant at the hotel. We love to sit outside in the evening and the hotel restaurant was placed inside.
We were very satisfied with everything at the hotel. At our arrival we were upgrated to a big Junior Suite room on 4th. floor with 2 bathrooms and a nice balcony with view over the pool and a very good aircondition and great pillows ;o) We were welcomed by a very professional and friendly staff. Special thanks to our housekeeper Caramella. She made sure that our stay in the hotel was of the best standard - both cleaning and her kind and professional personality. She was very helpful in all matters - gave us good proposals for experiences in the surrounding of Montecatini.
Also a very special thank to the manager of the reception in daytime. He gave us a great service in all matters - also with very good proposals for visiting the surroundings, which you may not have experienced yourselves (Montecarlo). We were so moved over his very personal goodbye to us.
Also a great thank to the morning receptionists - both the signora and the signorina. They just helped us with everything - printing fairways and addresses to us - to places we would like to visit at our stay. We would love to return to Tamerici Hotel at another time - and thank all employees for a very good stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Hotel Tamerici M, Proprietario at Grand Hotel Tamerici & Principe, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Dear Miss Gitte,

Thank you very much for your very positive review. I am glad to know that you appreciated the hotel and its Staff. Everyone at Tamerici will be happy to welcome you again in the next years.

Best regards and thank you again!

Eugenio Pancioli, owner.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Grand hotel it certainly is!!! 20's style hotel with all the modern convienience. Spacious, clean rooms with decent balkony overlooking the pool, great breakfast, friendly, helpfull and really nice staff. Stayed there for 4 days with my son traveling and we had a great time! Location is also perfect in a small city with bars, restaurants and shops outside the front door. Easy-travels to Florence, Pisa and Lucca. Thank you for the most perfect part of our vacation!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Hotel Tamerici M, Proprietario at Grand Hotel Tamerici & Principe, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2013

Dear Mr Stefan P.,
We are just honoured to have been defined by you "the most perfect part" of your vacation !!!
Thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation, it is really the best satisfaction for all of us, owner and staff!
We will always be happy to welcome you again in our House, so we hope to see your nice family soon again!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

While traveling in March with a choir from Lake Zurich, IL, we descended upon the Hotel Tamerici. We barely walked in the door, that the staff had our room keys available and our rooms beautifully ready for us after a long bus ride. There were about 145 of us--yes, 145. We were treated very nicely and graciously, despite this group being mostly teens (well-behaved ones) and Americans! haha We know we don't always display the best European behavior, but we were treated very nicely by the staff and in the lovely hotel. We understood that the food can be different than what we were used to. (bacon is not the well done, crispy bacon we are used to), but the selection was wonderful and tasty. The staff hustled about making sure our food looked lovely and presentable. The rooms were incredibly decorated with taste and immaculate as well. There was some construction going on but it wasn't intrusive. The view we had was just breathtaking and charming. We loved the comfortable and plush beds, too. We were in Italy for 10 days and this was by far, our favorite place. The town was just gorgeous, with shops, bakeries, and restaurants. It was safe for the kids to walk around in groups alone, too. Loved it!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Hotel Tamerici M, Proprietario at Grand Hotel Tamerici & Principe, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2013

Dear Mrs Irishmomma:

I would like to thank you for your words of appreciation towards my hotel.I am very pleased to know that you and your group have had an enjoyable stay at the hotel Tamerici.Wishing to welcome you again as our kind guests, I wish you all the best, and give you my best regards with my sincere gratitude

Eugenio Pancioli - Owner

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for six nights, found helpful staff,beautifully clean rooms, excellent breakfast, convenient for Florence, relaxing pool, very good value for money, we really enjoyed our stay. 1st class room cleaning and constant fresh linen and towels, will return thank you hotel t and p

• Stayed: July 2013
Hotel Tamerici M, Owner at Grand Hotel Tamerici & Principe, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Dear Mr. Kpandec,

I am glad to learn that your stay in the hotel was great and that everything pleased you. I will be happy to welcome you again, as we are building a new SPA which will make your stay even better.

Thank you again for the review, Best regards.

Eugenio Pancioli.