As a young Belgian couple we stayed one week in this hotel in Toscany. We had a lovely stay in Tamerice Principe. A nice calm room with balcony and airco. We loved the nostalgic "old richness" the hotel radiates. The service was more than excellent, the staff did everything to make our trip very comfortable and nice. The location was perfect for it is near the centrum, close to other cities and perfect to begin a bike-trip in the mountains.The garage accomodation was nearby and safe, so our race-bikes were well protected.
The breakfast was pretty okay, with fresh fruit, many sorts of bread, good coffee...
The dinner was excellent, the chef suprised us every day with different delicious dishes and pastry!
The pool is nice and calm, with enough space to relax in and out the sun and a good towel - and poolservice.
We would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From a big Art Nouveau villa the architect has obtained a modern building and the previous motives embellish the large and bright halls which are enriched with carpets of great value, draperies, Murano crystalware, ancient bronzes and nineteenth century Italian-style paintings. Relaxing and peaceful areas of semi-darkness interchange with the halls brightness and the brillant vivacity of colours. The hotel is happily located, in a quiet area in the middle of the green Spa parks, 2 Top Suites, 25 apartments and 130 bedrooms. 10 Meters from the Montecatini Congress and Exhibition Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Grand Hotel Tamerici & Principe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Tamerici And Principe
- Grand Hotel Tamerici Principe
- Grand Hotel Montecatini Terme