Tamerici Hotel is located in the center of Montecatini Terme and is close to restaurants, "termes", bars, shops and train station. The interior is maybe a little old-fashioned though the service and comfort is excellent. The breakfast is served in buffet with lots of choices. The coffee is not really very good, but the staff didn't mind making a superb cappuchino.
It's great to have a swim during the hot days and it's relaxing to take some appetizer near the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From a big Art Nouveau villa the architect has obtained a modern building and the previous motives embellish the large and bright halls which are enriched with carpets of great value, draperies, Murano crystalware, ancient bronzes and nineteenth century Italian-style paintings. Relaxing and peaceful areas of semi-darkness interchange with the halls brightness and the brillant vivacity of colours. The hotel is happily located, in a quiet area in the middle of the green Spa parks, 2 Top Suites, 25 apartments and 130 bedrooms. 10 Meters from the Montecatini Congress and Exhibition Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Hotel Tamerici & Principe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Tamerici And Principe
- Grand Hotel Tamerici Principe
- Grand Hotel Montecatini Terme