Grand Hotel Tettuccio(Montecatini Terme)(Great Value!)
$58
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

Grand Hotel Panoramic(Montecatini Terme)(Great Value!)
$68
$61
Official Site
Hotel Columbia Wellness & SPA(Montecatini Terme)
$83
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

Hotel Boston(Montecatini Terme)(Great Value!)
$60
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Montebello(Montecatini Terme)(Great Value!)
$93
  • Breakfast included
Grand Hotel & La Pace(Montecatini Terme)
$163
Hotel Montecatini Palace(Montecatini Terme)
$165
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Ercolini & Savi(Montecatini Terme)(Great Value!)
$133
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Minerva Palace(Montecatini Terme)
$249
Smart Hotel Bartolini(Montecatini Terme)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscame roundmodern hotelmain parkspecial thanksbeautiful towneach eveningreception staffhotel owneron a half board basistrain timesnice poolexcellent hotelold world charmenjoyable staya lovely stayfour star hotelstayed here for nights
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Great to return to such a stylish, comfortable hotel.
Thank you to all our friends at the Tamerici
Regards from Professor,Mama and Franco!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MrMrsW2010
Reviewed January 5, 2012

We had a luxurious room with high ceilings, a bar fridge, and a comfortable queen bed. The massive, marble bathroom included two large sinks and a jacuzzi bathtub. The restaurant provided a hot and cold breakfast. We ate two dinners which were delicious with tantalizing pasta for a first course and savoury pork for a second course. The desserts were homemade. As we traveled with a group, many enjoyed the piano bar. We chose to walk down the street in the evening and take in the lights of the city. The city is about half an hour to Lucca where there is a vineyard we visited and an hour in total from Pisa. In the other direction, we were only a half hour from Florence. We had a relaxing, luxurious stay.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joanne M
Reviewed November 1, 2011

My wife and I (as part of a small group tour ) stayed here from Oct 21-24,2011. From arrival to checkout the staff was very co operative. They even supplied us with wine glasses for our own group cocktail party on their patio. We may have been given a few more "freedoms" since we were there during their shoulder season and the hotel was pretty quiet. There was no other entertainment provided on site. The hotel is in an excellent location and we were able to walk each day to spas, the farmer's market, the main square and the funicular to Montecatini Alto. Our room was excellent and spacious and even had 2 full washrooms. , Other rooms occupied by members of our group were equally as nice although some were smaller and some in need of refurbishment. Breakfasts were quite adequate although I agree with a previous writer in that our eggs were cool 2 of the 3 mornings. While I may investigate other hotels if I were doing my own booking, I would have no problem staying here again.

Room Tip: We had a corner room that offerred excellent views and 2 washrooms
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2011

Montecatini is a very nice town, with beautiful old thermal baths and it is a great place to base youself for short day trips to all the best places in Tuscany-Pisa, Sienna, Florence, Lucca,San Gimigniano are all just a day trip away.BUT this hotel was terrible. Bad food, bad rooms(water dripping through ceiling), grumpy staff. There are many nice hotels in Montecatini so chose another one!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2011

Owner of Grand Hotel
Tamerichi & Prtincipi

18 of September 2011

Dear Eugenio!

I would like to reanimate my feelings and specially emphasize how we, my family and me, was happy in course of vocation spent in your Grand Hotel Tamerici e Principi.
During our 6 weeks vacation in Italy in August 2011 my family and me were very lucky to stay exactly in your hotel.
Starting from the meeting us in the Airport and ending with the «goodbye dinner».
It wasn't our first time in Italy, but this vacation we enjoyed the most. The Hotel staff warmly welcomed us when we arrived and helped us with accommodation so that in 5 minutes we were happy lying on the bed in the room relaxing after flight.
But the greatest surprise was only waiting for us. We came for dinner. I would lie if I told you that dinner was good, it was super delicious! We had an opportunity to get acquainted with the chef-cook Manuelo, he was very kind to us during our whole stay in this hotel and kept on surprising us every day. By the way it’s very important to mention that the hotel staff treats you like the V.I.P. and they call you by name when greeting you (I can hardly remember that in other hotels).
What’s also wonderful is your Hotel offers plenty of excursions worth visiting. Almost forgot that the Hotel is a Gold member of the Golf-club nearby (as I understood) so we enjoyed playing golf every week.
The employee staff tried always kindly told us much interesting things about this place and gave us useful recommendations.
The first and most important reason why we came exactly in this town - Montecatini Terme is it’s thermal waters. Now I’m writing from Moscow and can surely say that 2 weeks of drinking these thermal waters weren’t waste of time. I feel like I am 20 now, really.
We have to mention about special thanks to you regarding permanent caring about us as your guests and your recommendation to visit the Puccini festival and other very interesting spaces. We were enjoined very much!
Every vacation has it’s end, so we felt upset preparing for the last dinner in Tamerici and Principi and in Italy. But we didn’t expect that Manuelo was preparing special surprise for us. It was the biggest Fiorentine steak for the main course and Soufflé for dessert. That was the brightest impression of the evening.
I hope to come back next year and stay in your Grand Hotel Tamerici e Principe again.
From whole my family and myself – Thank you very much for the excellent and lovely time spent in your hotel.

Sergey Ilin and his family.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family