“handy and beside a little square”

Tarabaralla Wine Bar
Cuisines: Italian, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Argyll and Bute
“handy and beside a little square”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

lovely coffee, happy staff and seems to have loads of local regulars. They have snacks/ drinks. The aperitivi look good

Visited September 2013

• Polish first
  • Serbian first
York, United Kingdom
“Fun nights here”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We arrived in Montecatini Terme late at night and tired but our little group found this bar at the bottom of the street. The drinks were reasonably priced for Italy!! The service was good and the staff friendly (unlike the place we had eaten). We had a table outdoors in the warm evening an enjoyed relaxing with a glass of wine.
We never managed to eat here but as it was such a relaxed place we went down every night an the group got bigger as the week wore on. We all enjoyed this fantastic wine bar and I was pleased to know they served good Yorkshire beer, brewed a few miles from my home,

• Visited August 2013
Brookeborough, United Kingdom
“Cocktails :)”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I didn't eat in this little restaurant! But the extensive cocktail list caught my eye! I am so glad I visited for my strawberry daiquiris! They where amazing!!

Visited July 2013
Malta
“Not a place I would recommend for food”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

The location is very nice, especially on a hot summer evening, but regarding to service and food we were not so satisfied. the service was really slow, and at moments the waiter totally ignored us to do her job. Our food did also take a long time, and several tables where even served before us, while being seated after us. I do not mind if I have to wait to get good food, but the waiter emphasized that the food was ready made and he had to just warm it. The portions where really small, and we were not satisfied with this experience.

• Visited August 2012
Jersey, United Kingdom
“Fantastic vegetarian food”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

As a vegetarian it is always difficult to find anything but an omelette and a salad when in Europe, so I was delighted when I discovered this little bar /restaurant. It is set in a lovely setting in a little square, has an inside and outside area and a huge menu of all sorts of foods to delight everyones tastes and is very good value, but the best thing for me was the vegetarian choice which was better than most English restaurants. They have a massive selection of vegetarian dishes ( such as pesto and pine nut basil strigoli, pine nut and mushroom lasagne, aubergine bake - to name but a few ). We went back on several nights because there was so much choice, I could have something different every night. This place was an amazing little find for me and I just wish all English restaurants would take a leaf out of their book and be a bit more interesting when catering for vegetarians. I would definitely recommend going here and will be advising the vegetarian restaurant websites that this place exists.

• Visited June 2012