“Good quality for the price”

Hotel Arnolfo & Aqua Laetitia Spa & Beauty
Ranked #11 of 108 Hotels in Montecatini Terme
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Stayed only one night at this hotel. I wanted to stay longer to be able to use the spa, but unfortunately I couldn't. The hotel is central and it was also easy to find and good located also if you want to take a trip in to Florence.

The hotel had a lift and for us that was great since we went there with a small child. The staff was also very friendly.

The room was tidy and clean. The furniture and bathroom seemed to be new. The breakfast we had was generous, but the coffee wasn't great if you are used to a good espresso in the morning. We stayed there in October and the room was freezing during the night, I had trouble sleeping because of that. Otherwise I will give this hotel a thumb up!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,155)

Reviewed August 16, 2011

Hotel located in Montecatini a beautiful little town. Even nicer at night with small chandeliers hanging in the streets, with bars and restaurants and shops. Very small elevator big enough for three to four people. Rooms were nice with balcony. We were required to hand in our key every time we left the hotel. No safe or mini fridge. Walls were thin, we could hear the next room, couple were fighting. Stayed there on our tour of Italy. Wi-fi for a fee.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank Forgottentraveler
Reviewed August 5, 2011

There is one male staff member in particular that was horribly unpleasant. He always appeared to be half asleep and would be annoyed if we asked him for something. Our tour operator told us that the hotel had won the 'Golden Fork' award. We later discovered that she must have meant dirty,rusty,greasy fork. The food was awful, the rooms were dirty (rusty balcony, dirty floorboards in the room, towels so rough and dry that you may as well bleed after drying off etc). Really disappointed with the quality.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
16  Thank KerriMK
Reviewed July 4, 2011

I spent 15 days at hotel Arnolfo, and had overall a great time. The food was delicious, rooms were comfortable, neat, with a general pleasant atmosphere about them. Most of all I was satisfied beyond my expectation with the care given by the staff, and the assistance they provided. If you ever get a chance to travel through Tuscany, I definitely recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
4  Thank opoki072
Reviewed June 10, 2011

I have been in this Hotel with my girlfriend for 5 days and we really liked it.As we were on the road with the car I prefer always to stay in a hotel with garage and tris hotel has given us tre possibility to use there garage for free.The food was delicious,my girlfriend is an vegetarian and they have offered an excellent vegetarian menu for her.Since the hotel has a contract with tre spa centre "REDI" we have had the possibility to spend a wonderful time there which was included in our price.We recommend this Hotel to anyone who wants to visit the famous spa centre montecatini Terme,it°s price worth.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Christian_Aalborg
Reviewed June 7, 2011

We have been in this Hotel for one week, and we realy enjoyed the time there, this hotel is near to the center of the city and only 5 min away from the spa center, it's a very nice family hotel, a warm atmosphere, delicious food and a wonderful staff, i recomend it gladly, and i'm sure that you will enjoy there.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Giacomo29012011
Reviewed May 1, 2011

This is biker hotel, so we also spoke with some other guest and they also couldnt sleep at night because of the bykes - chopers running in the area all night.
When you come there everything is payable : parking, WI-FI is expensive (12€ per day)...
When eating breakfast or dinner all the staff was walking around your table and asking you about the food and so, while I like to enjoy the peace during my meal. If I didnt like lets say a soup, they immediately jump to table asking me, why I dont like the soup. Its strange, like we are in school. Maybe you would think thats ok, but after some time its very disturbing. This is also oppinion of almost all the guests: the dinner was from 7:30pm to 9pm. We came every evening at 7:30 but started at 8pm or later because waiting for others to come. (??) The food was ok but very "cheapy". Ther were also some other stuffs like airconditioning not working but I think I mentioned the major stuff.
We wont be back there, also some other guest we met there have the same oppinion, we rather pay extra money for the hotel with parking, Free Wifi which is common these days, airconditioning working...

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends