All reviews shuttle service shuttle bus double tree modern hotel great hotel per person cookies doubletree by hilton close to the airport front desk staff cruise terminal the hotel offers beautiful pool one night stay minute drive marco polo airport junior suite
Reviewed June 24, 2017

The hotel itself was great, however, the meal we were served & the service in the restaurant was awful, the food was cold. We were separated from the paying guests & put at the opposite end of the room, we were served a spoonful of pasta to start, one slice of meat & 5 cubed potatoes for main & tirumasu- 1 person on our table as vegetarian so was given a plate with boiled pasta for their starter (!) where others were given salad & the tirumasu was frozen solid or slopped on a plate. The waiting staff seemed to be serving random people on random tables. This really let the hotel down as we were guests also, albeit not technically paying ones, however, as guests we also leave reviews, as i'm sure the other passengers will somewhere down the line!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 21, 2017

this is the hotel to stay. It is close to the airport and the facilities are clean and modern. They have a nice garden that you can dine in alfresco, as well as a pool, sauna and hot tub. My family and I enjoyed a great stay and highly recommend this hotel. We were a group of 13 and the restaurant staff helped set up a family dinner last minute. Food was awesome, especially the fish! Everything was freshly made and very tasty.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DTHiltonVeniceNorth, Personal Assistant to General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Venice North, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2017

Dear Jim K,

At DoubleTree by Hilton, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied.
Remaining at your complete disposal, please do contact me for your future reservation and I will me more than happy to take personally care of any arrangement to make your stay a unique experience.

With all my best regards

Valentina Giolo
Personal Assistant to General Manager

Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here two nights for a sales meeting very good hotel. Gym and swimming pool
Service at dinner a little slow but overall very good stay. Rooms clean and large only shower in the room I was in but very good

I would recommend for business traveler

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear RJCSheffield,
First let me really thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in Venice and taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. A Your so enthusiastic feedback will help us, as we constantly work to improve our guest experience.

With all my best regards

Valentina Giolo
Personal Assistant to General Manager

Reviewed June 15, 2017

We received such great customer service her that we wished we had stayed more than one night! From the warm cookies to the complimentary shuttle and delicious breakfast, they never told us "no" and were always smiling! My kids were sad they did not have time to enjoy the pool, but it all looked lovely. If we return to Venice we would definitely stay here again! The ladies at reception were top notch!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2017

Staff was being rude when we request for bathrobes. We called down to reception the guy picked up and we ask for bathrobes and the guys said 'ma'am its 11pm' I wasn't happy about the service in the end they sent 2 bathrobes up and in state it was used and not folded. Second time we called the woman picked up and told her the situation and then she 'ok ok I send some up' in a attitude then they sent 1 up in a neat condition.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends