See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 27, 2017

Stayed here for 3 weeks in early January this year ( 2017). I found the the owners & staff very friendly and they made sure that everything I needed was attended to. Single room was very warm and cosy plus it had a view. Sauna was very relaxing after a day on the ski slopes. Breakfast variety was more than enough for me and dinner at night was always something that I looked forward to ( after a few beers in their cosy bar).
For the last week and half I was recovering from a ski injury and was no longer able to ski, but the family & staff made sure my remaining time with them was a very pleasant one. Also Signor Galbusera had to drive quite a distance the evening of my skiing mishap, to fetch me back home to Moena, as I had been taken by ambulance to a hospital in a town some distance away. I certainly appreciated that !!

Room tip: I'm sure all rooms would have mountain views. Traffic in the street was not noisy
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
galbu, Direttore at Hotel Laurino, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2017

Thank a lot for you staying with us, greeting to Australia and hope to see you again, may be with your wife

Reviewed March 17, 2015

The hotel has a family tradition and is very well cared for by the owners. All staf has a personal approach and cares about service. Room we had for a family of 2 adults and 2 children had two rooms (each with a TV and enough cupboard space), excellent wifi connection on all floors. Bathroom had a tub with jets :) which we loved after a long day of skiing. Every dinner was different and served in style, some with candles ! We wish we had planned to pack some less sporty clothes. Service at the restaurant was much higher than expected in a hotel like this. Very good food - great meats, soups, vegetables, deserts. Most people in the hotel were Italian families. There was an animation program for children in italian. There is a small wellness area open from 4:30 PM to 7:30 PM that includes 90 degree sauna and steam room, shower to cool off.

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank jpcz
galbu, Direttore at Hotel Laurino, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2015

thanks a lot for the very good lines that you wrote about our hotel

It was nice to have you here and we wait for you next year

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I stayed in this friendly hotel for a week whilst day walking in the Dolomites. The hotel is centrally placed in the lovely alpine type town of Moena in the spectacular Italian Dolomites. The owner, his family and staff were very welcoming and friendly, breakfast was very good with an ample choice of cereals, fruit, cold meats and cheese, fruit juice , tea and coffee. The evening meals were also very good, especially the evening dedicated to local cuisine. The hotel also has an excellent wine list. There is a bar and ample lounge area on the ground floor and a terrace to sit outside and watch the world go by. I did have a single room overlooking the road but the double windows and shutters successfully excluded any traffic noise. The room was not spacious but adequate with a wardrobe and built in desk top. The shower was very good with an excellent supply of hot water. The hotel and my room were kept clean and tidy and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and would recommend it to others as a first class base for some Dolomite walking.

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank GregNorwich
galbu, Direttore at Hotel Laurino, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

thanks a lot for your very nice latter.
Dolomaites and we will wait for your next visit

Reviewed January 15, 2013

We are a young couple and spent one week at the Hotel Laurino in Moena at the beginning of January. We choose this hotel as it is a quiet hotel, overlooking the river and yet right beside the bus terminal, ski rentals and buses to the ski slopes.

This is a family-run hotel in the true sense of the word and one feels right at home. Tea is served in the afternoon (with delicious gingerbread biscuits) , which is great after a day on the slopes and fills in the gap before dinner.
The room was spotless with traditional furniture and a real feeling of a place in the mountains. The whole family is fluent in numerous languages, not just with a basic knowledge. Excellent knowledge of the mountains, slopes, great food. Hamam in the basement, satellite TV.
an enjoyable experience all round. Thank you!

Room tip: the room was full of light sunny with double glazing.
Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank re03202014a
galbu, Direttore at Hotel Laurino, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind letter,
we hope to see you soon

Reviewed April 11, 2012

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com