“Great restaurant with very friendly staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Baya

La Baya
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Frankfurt, Germany
“Great restaurant with very friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

We were here in August 2011 and found the restaurant in our fourth night and returned each of our three remaining nights. Very good pasta and seafood. Reasonable pricing (not cheap, if you want a starter and main dish together with four glasses of wine, expect to pay €60). Very nice outdoor seating area, would strongly recommend. I didn't like the interieur that much. After our second visit, the waiter invited us to Limoncelle and Grappa.

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank WarumNichtHier

• Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Lugano, Switzerland
“Great restaurant with massive portions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2011

I have been to Milano Marittima with my girlfriend, and we were suggested by the hotel staff to eat at this place. We tried it, and we went back again 2 days later. First of all, the staff is very friendly, there was a soccer game on and the waiter almost sat with us talking about soccer and his thoughts. We enjoyed it, although I understand that some people might find it intrusive. Once we decided what to eat (Pasta with clams) we were brought 2 plates that were the size of the rims of my car (just joking, but they were enormous!). I said...HM, if the plates are that big..the quality won't be that good. I was so wrong. The food was really good, all of it. I even drank a beer (i almost never drink!) and we left extremely happy. The prices were very honest as well. We spent aabout 30 euroes, and we ate a lot. In facts, 48 hrs later we were there again.
Highly suggested.