“Nice place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

Good service and large selection of salads and sandwiches. Sandwiches are large so you could probably share one between two people. Nice fries.

Reviewed December 18, 2016 via mobile

Love the style, the staff is not bad at all. Lovely selection of beers from the U.K. The food is good, I love the club sandwiches that I consider the best thing the place has to offer; also the dessert selection is fair good. The menu is probably too big and there are many thing inside, this can cause a dismay in some customers. By the way, one of the most interesting place around.

Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

This place was absolutely amazing. The portions are large. The staff was very helpful in translating the menu. The music fit the atmosphere. They served the best burger that I've had since living in Europe for the past year. I would certainly recommend to everyone.

Reviewed July 28, 2016 via mobile

Me and my new husband were staying at villa barbarich when we decided to look for something close by for dinner. I immediately found this beauty of a place on trip advisor and the pics and reviews were amazing so we decided it was the one! It definitely was the one!!! Took about 15 mins at a slow walk from the hotel and I didn't notice the opening times so we arrived 20 mins before it actually opened for the evening so we just sat and waited outside. Once it opened we enjoyed a prosecco and corona and ordered 2 lots of club sandwiches and chips! Wow! It's a lot of food! There is a mini option which gives you half a sarndwich but because it's so filled it's basically a whole one and it's incredible! My husband had the bacon club and I had the Brie, beef and mozzerella! We swapped one so we could both try! Both are amazing! The quality and value is just wonderful and the service is also very good! Its full of locals and fills up fast so we were glad we went early! There were actually people waiting for tables when we left at about 9pm! It's open til 1 tho. All in all we ordered 2 mammoth sized club sandwiches, a huge portion of chips, 3 proseccos, 1 corona, 2 cokes and a bottle of water! It came to €43 and the kind man at the bar then offered us a free double shot of homemade limoncello which was the best I have ever tasted and the strongest!

The second night we went back but a bit later.. About 8:15 and we're lucky to get a table so yes, it's always busy it seems! We shared a club sandwich this time and ordered fries and chicken croquettes (chicken nuggets but the best chunkiest tastiest I have ever tasted) we still struggled so I would say go hungry if you plan to eat the portions or share! Again the lovely man who takes payment (assuming he's the owner or manager) offered a drink of limoncello! We happily accepted!

We are going back on our last night too as its honestly amazing! Super friendly and incredible food!!!!

Thank you Pub Birreria stringer!!

2  Thank Gemma C
Reviewed June 12, 2016

Went on 28th April when staying at Villa Barbarich. Huge helpings, ordered 2 club sandwiches (Roast Beef & Classic) and portion of fries between the 2 of us. Staff very friendly and manager/owner offered us a drink as we were leaving and had a chat. He poured some home made limoncello, and it is the best I have tasted. Highly recommended place that is packed with locals, which is always a good sign, inexpensive and great food and drink.