Rooms very basic and small but extremely comfortable bed. Shower tiny. Very quiet and if you don't want to pay Venice prices for a Hotel, this Hotel is perfect. Just a 20 minute bus ride into Venice and the Piazza in Mestre is great. Lupo Restaurant, true authentic Italian cuisine and just off the Piazza. Reception Staff very helpful and informative. Good choice for breakfast we felt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Michelangelo Venice Hotel is a Superior 4 stars hotel wonderfully situated in a central location, in the beating heart and pedestrian area of the lively city of Mestre. This elegant hotel offers full comfort rooms, a well cared flowering garden to relax, a free parking area and a strategic position to reach the main cities and points of interests of Veneto and North Italy. It is just a few minutes from main motorways, railway station, Marco Polo international airport and the historical city of Venice. A perfect retreat for both business and leisure travelers. A peaceful and tranquil address, ideal to escape from the daily stress relaxing in a contemporary atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Michelangelo Venice Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Michelangelo Hotel Venice
- Michelangelo Venice Hotel Province Of Venice/Mestre, Italy