This is a good choice of hotel if you want to visit Venice and avoid the high prices of the central hotels.
It is in a pleasant, quiet, area within a short walk to shops and restaurants, and an easy (30 min.) bus ride to Venice.
The room we had was large and clean, and had effective air conditioning. The breakfast was good with plenty of variety. The staff were friendly and helpful, and spoke English.
A couple of tips:
1. If arriving at Marco Polo Airport take bus no. 15 from the airport to Mestre train station; then go on the no. 2 bus to Piazza Carpenedo, from where you can see the hotel; tickets for both journeys are available from the tourist information desk at the airport.
2. If you are staying for more than 2 nights take a 15 minute walk from the hotel to the Mestre Town Square, which is well worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This small, beautiful house, renewed into a hotel from a typical venetian villa of the beginning of the '900 century , wil welcome you in a warm and friendly atmosphere.For those who choose not the historic centre of Venice but wish in any case to get a quick access to the centre. Its advantageous strategic position towards Venice as well the quietness of the residential area in which our house is located make Hotel Kappa at the same time a good starting point both to visit Venice of course, but also to give a look at Mestre city centre which is at least worth a visit for its old beautiful Square (Piazza Ferretto) and attractive shops and typical venetian restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Kappa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kappa Hotel Mestre
- Kappa Hotel Province Of Venice/Mestre, Italy