“Xenophobic but good I guess...”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Fratelli La Bufala

Fratelli La Bufala
Ranked #28 of 339 Restaurants in Mestre
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
San Jose, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Xenophobic but good I guess...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

The pizza tasted good. It was made with good quality ingredients. I prefer my pizza to be thin, as this one was, but more crispy. The staff was obviously rude to the fact I did not speak Italian; although I offered to speak in French and Spanish if that would help... unilingual Euro idiot waiters. I'm not going back but my food tasted good. Price was fine also. I had to wait forever to get my bill once I asked for it. totally rude. had I known how to properly address them (insult) I probably would have once we'd step aside so as not to disturb the Italina nomenclatura eating their meals.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Robert G

• Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“Worst customer service ever experienced”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

We received very bad customer service at the Fratelli La Bufala this August. We were made to wait nearly 2 hours for our food and had to leave to find another restaurant because we were so hungry. Several customers who arrived after us received their food and left while we were made to wait for our pizzas and pasta dish. The waiters were very unfriendly and did not seem to care when we complained about the long waiting time. The waiter assigned to our table was unapologetic when we got up to leave and attempted to charge us a service charge despite us waiting for nearly 2 hours for food we did not receive. We tried to get the managers attention but was ignored some many times we gave up.
We felt as if we were being treated differently to everyone in restaurant because we were the only people with dark complexions. The way the waiters and the manager in particular behaved towards us suggested this was the case. It was a very unpleasant and uncomfortable experience and I would definitely not recommend to anyone who expects good customer service as part of their dining experience.

• Visited August 2012
3 Thank BunnyGh2012
Belfast
“Yummy barbecue buffalo...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

Very pleasant restaurant in the heart of mestre. Lots of buffalo on offer, plus good pizzas.

Visited July 2012