“For reccomendation”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

Wonderfully served, very proffesional staff, great choice of wines and tasty food. We would return again.

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Conveniently located within a short walk from the Mestre Station. We stumbled upon it while looking for dinner option near Mestre station.
Ordered grilled Octopus salad, squid ink pasta with cod fish and some stewed beef dish.
The grilled octopus was excellent, the pasta was the best I had in Venice, the stewed beef was so-so, but to be fair we had pretty good beef in other countries so the bar is set quite high.
The staffs were friendly and attentive and spoke English fluently. Although they were really busy (almost 3/4 full) they remained cheerful and attentive.
We paid EUR 50 for 2 main, 1 antipasti, 1 still water, 1 sparking water and bread basket.

1  Thank DawnDuong203
Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

Went to the restaurant after reading good reviews, but unfortunately they didn't meet our expectations.
We ordered beef and pasta carbonara.
The beef was okey, but potatoes was the only thing that came with it. Beans and aubergine could be ordered by the side, but everything seemed very basic.
The pasta carbonara had pieces of fat that was not very pleasant to eat, and the rest was just basic and nothing extraordinary.
We ordered red house wine as well and that was good, but accompagnied by bad covers of Bob Marley, Madonna etc., it made the whole experience rather bad.
The waitresses was fine, but not very good in English.
Sorry for the bad review, just expected a little bit more.

1  Thank Mariuseiles E
Reviewed July 25, 2017

I found Moro by checking TripAdvisor and yelp. It sounded like I might have trouble getting a table (especially as a solo diner) but I was able to walk in. I got 2 courses and wine and enjoyed every bite and sip. I also got to watch the owner prepare the house specialty, steak tartare, beside two of the other tables. I'm not a fan of raw meats but watching his skilled technique intrigued me enough that I wished I'd been able to return. There's a link on their website to a youtube video of him making it for a couple. Check it out!

Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

Small and friendly Italian restaurant where the food is quickly prepared very fresh and tasty and great value

1  Thank CarolM2832