“Best gelato in Italy!”

Description: Out door seating on Piazza Garibaldi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best gelato in Italy!”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Wish I had discovered this earlier.. Would have had visited more often. Superb gelato! I thought I had overloaded on gelato during my trip to Italy, but I would have had this for breakfast lunch and dinner had I planned better!

• Visited October 2013

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Simply the best”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I love ice cream but not the white stuff we usually get in the UK, the lighter, flavourful style so typical of Italy. Edo is the best gelateria we found on this trip. Lots of choice (Iimone is one of my all time favourites) and excellent value for money. Couldn't resist a two-scoop cone every day.

Christchurch, United Kingdom
“Best Ice Cream in Italy”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

If in Menaggio you must have an ice cream from here, simpy the best ice cream in Italy !! 2 scoups for 2 Euro and about 30 flavours to choose from, made on the premises.

1 Thank Tom W
Zurich, Switzerland
“Worst gelato I've ever had”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

My husband and I went here after dinner one night and were really excited to try this place because of all the good reviews we read on TripAdvisor. The gelato was terrible: very sugary with artificial-flavouring taste. We had 3 flavors between us, pistachio (normally my absolute favorite), raspberry and lemon. The lemon was ok, but the raspberry and pistachio were gross and we wound up throwing them out without finishing them.

1 Thank Julie N
Bath, United Kingdom
“Chilled gorgeousness”
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Outstandingly gorgeous gelato! The Cremia flavour was out of this world with swirls of dark chocolate fudge. Eat it outside with a lovely view and savour the moment.

Visited August 2013