“Fantastic location”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Marianne...
Horsham, United Kingdom
“Fantastic location”
Reviewed August 10, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Thank you Augusto your villa is lovely with fantastic views over the bay. The villa is ideal for family or friends. There was so much space outside with different seating on different levels With temperatures in the 30's for our stay the pool was a much welcome relief. There is a good BBQ at the villa and Augusto recommended some local restaurants all of which we enjoyed.The villa is a short but easy walk out of Massa Lubrense, an easy walk to the bay but be warned a steep climb up. The villa is ideally placed to visit Sorrento, Capri and the Amalfi coast and the Amalfi coast is stunning.

Aug 10, 2017
Dear Marianne, first of all , I want thanks very much for your great words about my country, and ...my villa!. I appreciated what you wrote.
You, and your family have been very beautiful and polite guests and left the house in a very good way: thanks for that.
Hoping to see you again
Wishes, and kind regards
A
Lindsay M
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Beautiful villa”
Reviewed June 12, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Absolutely beautiful location with amazing views. The area is very peaceful but close enough to Massa Lubrense that you can walk into the town (about a 20 walk and some routes are very hilly but this was fine for my family and I). The villa has everything you could need for your holiday. There is a lot of outside space to relax in and the pool is lovely to have to cool off in. Augusto is very friendly and helpful. I would really recommend this villa to other travelers.

Jun 13, 2017
Hello' dear Lindsay, thanks very much for your nice words about me and my villa.
I apreciate very much that, and also as you left the house: in very best way .
Hope to see you and your nice family again
Seaside67...
“Splendid location looking out onto the bay of Naples”
Reviewed May 21, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Villa Panorama is a beautifully located house on the hillside with far reaching views of the bay. It is a little way outside the small town of Massa Lubrense, for us a welcome distance from the more crowded area around Sorrento. The house is spacious with many small outdoor areas to enjoy. Augusto is a delightful and solicitousl owner who will make every effort to see that you are well settled and comfortable.
There are a couple of things that it might be helpful to know. In early May the days are warm and sunny but the temperature drops when the sun dips behind the hill around 7pm. Take a warm layer.
The land rises steeply from sea level. If you do not enjoy walking then be prepared to use a car regularly. We like to walk and managed the slopes. For us, one of our happiest memories was a walk back from the small Marina after supper and finding our journey lit by fireflies flitting amongst the olive groves and across our path.
Longer journeys to the archeological sites are well served by the local train service from Sorrento and the the Amalfi coast by bus or more enjoyably by boat from either Massa Lubrense or Sorrento.

May 22, 2017
Hello' Madame, Thanks, very,very much for your beautiful comment and nice words bout me and my villa. I have liked very much your opinion, and, i ll do the best to improve.
Hope for you the bestr, Kind Regards.
735Kather...
Uppingham, United Kingdom
“Beautiful!”
Reviewed August 20, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

My husband and I stayed here with our children (9,7,3) and all thought it was our best family holiday! Augusto is so friendly and helpful. The villa had a stunning view. It was clean. Kitchen had everything we needed, outdoor BBQ was fun. Good washing machine, bathrooms, etc - practical side of things great. The garden had lots of different areas which our children had great fun playing games on, making dens, naming the paths. Massa is beautiful. Boat trip to Capri fun and Bay of Sirens also a hit, just down the road. Highly recommend.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Aug 21, 2016
Hallo' dear Katherine, Thanks very much for your nice comment about your stay in my villa in Massa. I apreciate very much your words, and more i apreciate that you liked my town and the isle of Capri.. You and your beautiful kids have been a very nice and polite guest
Hope to see you again.
j w
Weymouth, United Kingdom
“Mrs ”
Reviewed August 9, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Stunning location. Great accommodation. Helpful owner Augusto met us in Massa Lubrense town square as arranged despite us having been delayed and took us to his villa and showed us round. The views are absolutely stunning, we could quite happily have stayed at the villa using the pool and any of the six yes six fully equipped seating areas for our entire stay. But the villa is ideally placed for trips to explore the surrounding area and trips by boat to Capri are an easy downhill walk of 30 minutes, the walk back is slightly longer!

Aug 11, 2016
Hallo' M. Dyer, Thanks very much for your nice words. You have been very nice and polite guest. I apreciate that you liked your stay in my villa, and i apreciate more that you liked my beautiful country!
Hope to see again
Jujugriff
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Fabulous holiday”
Reviewed June 30, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Stayed at this lovely villa for ten days and it was fantastic it had everything you needed, most people who stay here hire a car we chose not to because we like to walk and also wanted to relax and also use local transport, the walk to shops was only about 15 minutes not a problem. Also pathway down to port only took about 20 minutes walking back maybe hard for some, Augusto who owns villa is very friendly and helpful we went on his boat for a day amazing really recommend. Lots of lovely outside seating at villa plus pool was great, would stay again without a doubt thank you Augusto xx

Jul 2, 2016
Dear Julie, thanks for your nice comment about your stay in my villa in Massa. You have been very nice and polite guestes. And also without car you have enjoied your time here, walking and visiting my country in a different and best way. Hope to see you again. Best regards
Guildford, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 15, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the views
Liked least: the hard bed
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jul 2, 2016
dear Melanie, thanks for your comment about your stay in my villa in Massa. I liked you enjoied your stay. You have been very nice and polite guest. About the DVD player, you could ask me! I have one in a furniture, because nobody wants I close there.... Sorry for that . Best regards
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing