“Persico Car Service--OUTSTANDING!”

Persico Car Service
Reviewed May 7, 2014

For my 25th anniversary, my husband and I went to the Amalfi Coast. After looking at questionable travel choices (buses, taxis, etc.) I went with a friend's recommendation and booked a private car from Naples to our villa in Positano. Nino was exceptional...he looked after our comfort. He even stopped and waited while we bought a few groceries to stock our villa on arrival. We hired him again for a day trip to Ravello, and once again, the service was impeccable. I wouldn't hesitate to book Nino and the Persico Car Service my next time in the area! Superb.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

I have had the pleasure of using Persico Car Service for three trips to Italy over the past few years. Nino, his Father, Angelo, do their best to make your experience one that will be cherished for years to come. I have travelled to the Sorrento/Naples/Rome area with friends in groups ranging from 14 to 19. We rent a villa and have Persico Car Service escort us to various sites, including Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast. They are very accommodating, wonderful drivers, professional, courteous, dependable, affordable, and, very knowledgeable about the area so in addition to being the BEST chauffeurs, they are great tour guides! Also, they have a great sense of humor, which is sometimes needed if you have 14 crazy ladies on your bus! I would highly recommended Persico to anyone who is travelling to Italy ~ they are the BEST of the BEST!

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Persico car service is top notch! Nino and all of his drivers are so knowledgeable about the Amalfi coast area. They have many sized vehicles which are all clean, well-maintained and the fares are reasonably priced. They are always on time, readily available for long trips, airport trips, sightseeing tours or just a quick pickup or drop off to a local restaurant. We have travelled as a group of women to Italy several times and wouldn't use anyone else. Most importantly, they take their jobs very seriously but still develop long lasting connections with their customers and always welcome us back with that warm Italian hospitality! Can't ask for more!

Reviewed May 6, 2014

I can not say enough good things about Persico Transportation. My friends and I have used this company several times during our stays in Italy. Niño and his dad are very accommodating . They are dependable, friendly, courteous, and serious in their efforts to make sure each customer is taken care of in a respectful manner. Niño speaks good English and gives wonderful advise on every aspect of travel. I would not hesitate to recommend Persico to anyone traveling near Sorrento, Italy. They are truly the best!

Reviewed May 4, 2014

I never write any reviews but this time I had to! I would like to recommend this company to everybody looking for a tour/excursion in Southern Italy. They serve all over Italy but are based off in Massa Lubrense on the Amalfi Coast. They are very accommodating and it's been a pleasure to work with them from start to finish! True professionals who were able to make our honey moon even more unforgettable!
Thank you!