My family and I spent 2 nights here in a superior cabin, in early June. The location was beautiful, the staff incredibly friendly and helpful, and overall excellent value for money! The cabin itself was very clean and well appointed (for a cabin in a caravan park) with a beautiful sea view from the balcony - a perfect place for the family to sit and eat breakfast whilst enjoying the tranquility of the surrounds or a glass of wine whilst watching the sunset. The Villaggio Nettuno is well situated for exploration of the Amalfi Coast and Capri, with the Marina del Cantone lovely waters in its own right. One of the many positives of the village were the great staff, most of whom speak excellent English. Also, great coffee. I wish we could have stayed longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The “Nettuno” is located in the enchanting bay of Marina del Cantone, a small paradise between Sorrento, Capri and Positano, at the centre of the sea park “Punta Campanella.Directly by the sea, with private ways to the beach!Residence (2-6 places) all with private bathroom, fully equipped kitchen, outdoor equipped terrace/balcony with seaview, parking and private ways to the beach!10 mobil homes (2-4 places) 4 apartments-suites in the wonderful “Torre Turbolo” of the 1567. All with air condition, TV sat, owen, hair dry, wonderful seaview.Possibilities of Full board – Half board – bed breakfast, or only accomodation with self catering.60 camp site places.The private services: restaurant, pizzeria, take away, bar, general store, disco, piano bar, parking facilities for cars and coaches, tennis, nature walks, Tv sat room, grounds of typical Mediterranean vegetation. Washing machine. Internet point!!Small pool sea view with solarium and American bar.Minibus on request. Public bus every hour to Sorrento.Padi Diving centre , with 50 complete sets of equipment. Diving school issuing international certificates. Guided dives, snorkeling, boat hire. Fishing tour and sailor tour possibilities!Excursions directly from the village to Capri, Amalfi coast, to the bays and the islands of the protected area “Punta Campanella” and to the islands of “Li Galli” (half day or full day) , with our own boats.Excursions to Pompei, Hercolaneum, Naples, Vesuvius, Ischia, Paestum, Rome!Transfert from and to airport (Naples and Rome). Possibilities of Taxi with a special prices! Possibilities of guides for all the locality of the area.The ideal for a pleasant and relaxing holiday! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Villaggio Resort Nettuno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villaggio Resort Nettuno Hotel Massa Lubrense
- Villaggio Hotel Nettuno
- Villaggio Hotel Massa Lubrense