“The Best Day of Our Trip: Positano, Amalfi and Ravello”

Esposito Car Service
Book In Advance
More Info
$751.18*
and up
Full-Day Amalfi Coast Excursion
More attraction details
Owner description: Limousine service located in Sorrento peninsula, near Positano, Amalfi coast and the island of Capri, from 1992 we provide private transportation from Naples or Rome airports, hotels, railroad stations or sea ports to the most important tourist destinations located on the Amalfi coast and provide best private tours or shore excursions guided by an expert English speaking driver: tours along the famous Amalfi coast, Archaeological sites of Pompei, Paestum, Naples, Caserta, Herculaneum, mounth Vesuvius, wine tasting tours. We also provide services to search the origin of your Italian Family and to discover the town of your ancestrals
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Our day with Antonella, Filippo's daughter was magical. This was our last day on our cruise and we could not have asked for a better ending to a wonderful trip.
Antonella was charming, knowledgable, interesting and a fabulous driver! She took us everywhere we wanted to go, and showed us a few sites we had never seen before! We found Filippo and Antonella on Trip Advisor, and a BIG thank you to those who wrote glowing reviews! You all were so right! Thank you again Antonella for a most memorable day, we hope to see you again soon!!

All reviews
"car service"
in 7 reviews
"months prior to our trip"
"amalfi coast"
in 6 reviews
"mercedes"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed June 18, 2012

I found out about Filippo from this website. Thanks so much to those of you who posted about his service. I took your advice and was so glad I did! He is a hidden gem in Italy.
Filippo prompltly responded to my inital inquiry. We were interested in retracing our Italian roots in from Pontelandolfo and Colliano..
Before arrival and while in Pontelandolfo, he helped cut through the red tape at the Ufficio Angrafe by making requests for information about my ancestors, on my behalf, before I arrived in Pontelandolfo. When I arrived he let them know I was coming and helped make sure information was readily available.
FIlippo is an experienced first class professional with many years of experience in the tourist business. He is personable and easy to understand, is knowledgable in Italian history and the small towns in the Rome-Naples-Salerno area. Any question we had was answered. None was considered trivial. If he did not know the answer he contacted someone who did. The day we spent with him was the highlight of the Italian leg of our trip.
I highly recommend him. To me he was like an ambassador for Italy. If you are looking for guide in the Rome-Naples -Sorento area, and someone who is knowledgable about Italy and provides top service, look no further. Call Filippo. You won't regret it.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

To say Phillipo and our day trip through Sorrento and the surrounding cities was absolutely wonderful would be putting it mildly! Phillipo made our last day in Italy one that will not soon be forgotten. As promised, our group of 6 woman were picked up with a smile and a bright "Good Morning" the excursion had begun! Giving us history and humor, giving us suggestions on how to make the best of the day and utilize our limited one day trip~the day was incredibly enjoyable. We saw everything humanly possible with Phillipo that we would never have been able to experience on a tour bus and at a very reasonable cost! Zio Sam's restaurant most likely unknown to visitors was a delight! Suggesting some local fare of mouthwatering specialties, I enjoyed the homemade Gnocchi which cannot be duplicated. Off to Pompeli with a private guide recommended also by Phillipo was a treat.Back to our ship on time, bellies full~we thank you Phillipo for an experience of a lifetime. We love you Phillipo!

Thank you for the most relaxing, fun and

Reviewed May 23, 2012

If you are looking for car services while you are in the Almafi Coast, you should absolutely contact Filippo Esposito. We've had the pleasure of his services for both our trips, in 2004 and most recently April 2012. We have also recommended Filippo to several friends/family and the feedback is consitently excellent. Filippo is professional, gracious, informed and very well connected in the Almafi Coast. He goes beyond just providing excellent services, he delights his clients. And delighted we were... starting with the hotel room upgrade we received at his request, the restaurant recommendations, the drive through the Almafi Coast, the tour through Pompeii and ending with our return flight where he waited until we were safely at the counter. Sure the Almafi Coast is spectacular, but Filippos services made the trip memorable. Thank you so much for delighting this couple from California... we will return to Sorrento!

See more reviews
Reviewed May 14, 2012

We can't thank you enough for taking care of us during our stay in Positano and Sorrento. Your service was invaluable. From the moment we arrived in Naples (and our luggage had not) you made us feel as if we were being cared for as part of your family. We felt quite special to ride in your immaculately clean Mercedes and your personal tour of the Amalfi Coast, Ravello, and Pompei is a day we will not forget. When the weather decided to change our plans to travel to Capri, your immediate action to find us accomodations turned a dark day into a wonderful 2 day stay in Sorrento. As my wife and I reflected back on our trip, we both agreed... "Can you imagine what might have happened if we hadn't found Filiippo?"

On our last day, when Antonella drove us up to Naples, we felt like we knew her from all the stories you shared. Then, as I went to your rtestimonial page to share our experience, I learned of so many others that experienced your hospitality and first class treatment like we did. You have a way with your clients that makes each of us feel like we're the only ones. We are honored to have met you and Antonella, and so grateful to have found your services. Look for our post on Trip Advisor too! We hope to return and see you again.
Geoff and Venus