TripAdvisor
Massa Lubrense
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews host luigi explore the amalfi coast lo stuzzichino olive trees spectacular views masa terrace ischia noise sunset boat bus villa
Selected filters
Reviewed October 5, 2019

Myself and my partner visited from 30.09.19 to 04.10.19 and stayed in room Ischia. Everything was just perfect, the room, the view from the balcony, the choices for breakfast and host Luigi. Nothing was too much trouble. This was our first holiday together and as I said just perfect.
Word of warning, the entrance from the road is very steep and narrow, bear this in mind in your choice of hire car, we had a Toyota Aygo (mini) which was fine.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed September 15, 2019

My boyfriend and I booked Casa Clementina for three weeknights in mid-September on our first trip to Italy, based on a recommendation from a friend who stayed in 2017. Our experience was in short, wonderful. The location was secluded and quiet, the room and facility were modern and spotless, and our host Luigi went absolutely above and beyond to ensure we had a fantastic time.

When we first arrived we were a little nervous at the seclusion since we did not have a car or private transportation of our own. We are unfamiliar with the area and did not realize we would need it. (I recommend renting scooters if you are comfortable driving one!) We did not end up renting a car or scooters and it turned out just fine with a combination of arranged transportation and lots of walking.

Luigi arranged for us to go to dinner our first night at Lo Stuzzichino, where we had one of our best meals in Italy. The restaurant provides transportation by picking up and dropping off at Casa Clementina and it couldn’t have been easier. Luigi also helped us arrange a boat trip to Capri the next day that included transportation to and from the marina in Massa Lubrense. We walked to a beautiful nearby beach, Captain Cook’s, and walked into Massa Lubrense for dinner another evening.

Each morning we enjoyed a beautiful breakfast and chatted with Luigi and other friendly guests. When we left Casa Clementina, Luigi’s mother drove us into Sorrento as she was heading there that morning.

We took a bus from Sorrento down to Praiano on the coast, and then doubled back up for a night in Sorrento before leaving for Florence. I discovered I had left a charger for my watch in our room at Casa Clementina and messaged Luigi about it. Without question he drove it into Sorrento and left it at the desk of the hotel where we were staying so it was there when we arrived. This was just another example of how he went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of.

We couldn’t have had a better experience in this beautiful region and Luigi and his family deserve so much credit for their beautiful establishment and for making this part of our trip unforgettable. It was clear that Luigi genuinely cared that we had a great time, and we did. I would recommend Casa Clementina 10/10!!!

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed September 7, 2019

This is just the perfect place to stay in the area. The rooms are nicely decorated with all the comforts that you may need. The view from the terrace of our room was just out of this world. I will miss it forever!!!! No need to look for viewpoints if you stay here!
And then there is Luigi, the manager/owner. He is just the perfect host. Whatever you need, he can help you with that. And always with a smile!
What are you waiting for? Book that holiday in Italy that you have always wished for and come to this place!

Room tip: The corner room with the big terrace is just out of this world. If available, ask for this one.
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed August 12, 2019

Excellent place to stay to see Sorrento and the Amalfi sights.

Very comfortable bed and pillows, extremely clean room with a beautiful and relaxing view from the balcony.

Delicious homemade breakfast including pizza, eggs and Italian baked goods served with the best Italian coffee.

Luigi made us feel right at home. My husband and I stayed there because of the superb comminication right from the start of our booking, including great social media, and their super App that was provided for us to plan our special vacation. We had so much fun from visiting a family owned olive and lemon farm to enjoying specatacular beaches of the Amalfi coast.

We loved it there and will be back!

Room tip: We like the balcony with the view room.
Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed August 8, 2019 via mobile

Perfect welcoming.Very thorough cleaning rooms. Breathtaking view of Sorrento’s gulf in an absolute peace amidst ancient olive trees. Finally morning breakfast that puts you at peace with the world.
No doubt... stop to recommend

Date of stay: August 2019