All reviews comfy bed olive trees amalfi coast luigi renovation facilities sorrento
Reviewed August 2, 2018

We recently had a glorious 3 night stay at Casa Clementina. What a great experience! We were treated to breathtaking views, fantastic sun sets on our private patio, great breakfasts and wonderful restaurant recommendations. Our time at this little treasure will be a favourite memory forever. Luigi was a really sweet, helpful, kind and may I say adorable host! I can’t say enough about Casa Clementina. If you are heading to the Amalfi Coast contact Luigi. You won’t regret it!

1  Thank Jenny C
Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here some nights to explore the Amalfi coast. The place is easy to be found when you follow the signs on the tiny road which is really manageable. Luigi welcomed us and introduced us to the place. There is a beach just below the place with a 30min walk but awesome. The room is clean, amazing view, comfortable and spacious. The breakfast is really great! Every day something else to choose from. I can just recommend the place! Thanks a lot Luigi.

Reviewed July 24, 2018

My girlfriend and I had an amazing stay at Casa Clementina. Luigi was a great host and went above and beyond to help us navigate the area, provided plenty of recommendations and was super friendly. He and his family have a beautiful hotel with gorgeous views overlooking the coast. There is also a huge, delicious breakfast every morning with fresh ingredients from their garden. Highly recommend if you are in the area or staying near Sorrento

Room tip: Grab a room with a balcony. Gorgeous sunset view
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tyler S
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

Great stay in casa clementina- modern facilities, GREAT breakfast and top quality host luigi made us feel completely at ease. Cant recommend enough- luigi gave us great tips on what to do in the area. The private beach is a 5/10 minute drive and is perfect.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

I found Casa Clementina by chance and so glad I did. I needed to get away from the noise and people. This was perfect for that. It was so quiet except for the church bell that rang and I loved that. My room was lovely with a comfy bed and shower. The balcony has a great view of the sea, Capri and Naples. I love the breakfast always something different as I love it so much I have stayed 3 times in 2 months. I love the dogs and the landscape. Luigi and his family are so amazing and helpful. His sister Clementina designed the home and I was blessed to be able to meet the new baby. ♥️ I highly recommend staying here.

Trip type: Traveled solo