Grand Hotel Due Golfi(Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi)
$239
$232
Hotel Delfino(Massa Lubrense)
$259
$251
Grand Hotel Hermitage & Villa Romita(Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi)(Great Value!)
$167
$150
  • Pool
Hotel Oasi Olimpia Relais(Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi)
$280
$253
Residence Gocce di Capri(Massa Lubrense)
$253
$216
$141
$136
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $188/night.

Hotel Jaccarino(Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi)
$133
$129
  • Breakfast included
Il Cottage B&B(Massa Lubrense)(Great Value!)
$78
Green Paradise Bed and Breakfast(Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi)(Great Value!)
$80
$77
B&B.it
Relais Blu(Massa Lubrense)
$467
$443
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My girlfriend and I had an amazing stay at Casa Clementina. Luigi was a great host and went above and beyond to help us navigate the area, provided plenty of recommendations and was super friendly. He and his family have a beautiful hotel with gorgeous views overlooking the coast. There is also a huge, delicious breakfast every morning with fresh ingredients from their garden. Highly recommend if you are in the area or staying near Sorrento

Room Tip: Grab a room with a balcony. Gorgeous sunset view
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tyler S
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great stay in casa clementina- modern facilities, GREAT breakfast and top quality host luigi made us feel completely at ease. Cant recommend enough- luigi gave us great tips on what to do in the area. The private beach is a 5/10 minute drive and is perfect.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

I found Casa Clementina by chance and so glad I did. I needed to get away from the noise and people. This was perfect for that. It was so quiet except for the church bell that rang and I loved that. My room was lovely with a comfy bed and shower. The balcony has a great view of the sea, Capri and Naples. I love the breakfast always something different as I love it so much I have stayed 3 times in 2 months. I love the dogs and the landscape. Luigi and his family are so amazing and helpful. His sister Clementina designed the home and I was blessed to be able to meet the new baby. ♥️ I highly recommend staying here.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed June 27, 2018

We had a great couple of nights at Casa Clementina. Luigi was very friendly and keen to give us any information and tips we needed. He had some good recommendations for the area in terms of things to do and places to eat. Our room was very nice and clean and all the facilities as good as it gets in a B&B. Beautiful views and amazing terrace in our room. We wished we spent more time there. Breakfast was very nice too. Nothing to complain about! Traffic can be a bit of a pain around Sorrento area but can be avoided with alternate route and good timing.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay at Casa Clemetina. The rooms are decorated lovely, comfortable bed and large shower. The grounds are filled with olive trees and their own little home garden.....was such a nice area to sit and enjoy breakfast each morning. Luigi was an awesome host and very accommodating when we arrived extremely late because of my terrible navigation skills. Would definitely recommend this hotel!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple