Open today: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great time with Kite Station!

Reviewed August 25, 2019
Katarzyna K
via mobile
Kite from beginner level

Reviewed August 7, 2019
Ewa M

All reviews deep water professional instructors a lot of fun great location masala lech riders kite school team adventure equipment wind spot lagoon motivated humour
Selected filters
Reviewed August 25, 2019 via mobile

If you want to learn kitesurfing you should try Kite Station school - perfect and pretty safe lagoon and professional, patient, always smiling and friendly team! Thank you guys!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 7, 2019

We decided to start kitesurfing adventure in Kite Station Sicily . It was perfect decision. Profesional instruktor bring us to the level we wanted. Wind was with us. Every day yoga in the morning. Greate sport holiday !

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed July 21, 2019

It was great, everything went smooth. Whole experience with the school was 10/10. Recomend to anyone

Date of experience: July 2019
313lechc, Manager at Kite Station Sicily, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2019

Thank You Ryszard, it was pleasure to teach You!

Reviewed July 4, 2019 via mobile

This is our third time taking kite and wind surfing surfing lessons, and the whole family agrees that this is the best place of all 3 schools. The instructors are knowledgeable, patient and make it fun! The location is perfect, the water in the lagoon is nice and warm so falling in the water is not an issue. It is also not deep, so easy to hop back on the board. Sad to leave, we would have loved to stay longer. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: July 2019

Hi guys, thank You for a good word. It was great to have all your family with us. Hope to see You back soon. Greetings for kids :)
Lech

Reviewed June 19, 2019

I have been to test lesson with Kite Station. I enjoyed every part of it.
Accidentely, while I was passing by they asked me if I want to join lesson at 4pm.
In this one hour I got to know safety system, had the wetsuit and rest of equipment and we went to water to see how to control the kite.
I am definitely into it. It was my last day of holiday, but I am coming back to do a full course with them! Other people that were on the lessons decided immediately to start next day.

Date of experience: June 2019

Hi Bjorn,
we are looking forward to see You kitesurfing with us next time when You visit Sicily.
Best regards, Kite Station team