“Outstanding”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
San Francisco, California
“Outstanding”
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Federica was great. She was our server and very kind and helpful. Good value and very nice view also environment is cozy. There is continue fire in the huge indoor bbq that in the winter makes the environment warmer. The islands are in front of you while you are eating.

Orange Beach, Alabama
“Meat Lovers”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Decided to have dinner here since it was recommended by our hotel and was within walking distance. We were not disappointed. Great steaks
grilled to perfection along with perfectly steamed
shrimp couscous. Truly one of the better places on
our 2 week visit to Sicily.

Visited April 2013
“the best”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

IN my opinion and after 18 years of cooking this is the best restaurant for crudo
thanks fabio and and this dad for a fantastic dinner in marsala

• Visited November 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Check your bill before you pay!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

After a nice morning in Donnafugata me and my husband went to that restaurant for a lunch. It was supposed to be a good restaurant in Donnafugata's sommelier opinion . There was just fiew people when we got there. Everything looked good, we ordered some antipasto, some pasta and a water. The food was good, but the waitress was lazy. We paid three times more for the service that it would cost us in a normal restaurant! When I checked the bill at home I realized that I paid even more....the waitress maid (let's say) "mistake" in calculation. The moral of the story is: unfortunately Sicilian people want to deceive tourist, I've been living here for a long time and I can see that everywhere, so please be carefull and check always your bill ! I forgot to do it this time :/

Visited August 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Perfect Sicilian Experience !”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We saw information on this restaurant at the last minute while in Marsala -- what a serendipitous find and memorable night!!
We were lucky to arrive when a table became available at 10:00 (otherwise completely booked). "Food", service and overall hospitality was perfecto! Great menu with plenty of seafood choices, and local cuisine. The Owner/ Chef (Nino) is passionate about his restaurant and it shows through his cooking and personality, as he (at times) serves/delivers you one of your selections -- or simply stops by to see if you're enjoying your meal.
Try the tuna meatballs, seafood tower (large decorative plate) and the arancino (delicately pan fried rice balls stuffed with fish, pine nuts, spices)...and DO NOT skip dessert -- ask what homemade dolce creation Nino has made that evening and order ( we enjoyed a deliciously hot dark-chocolate, ricotta cake)!
A family run and owned gem in Marsala!!

• Visited August 2013