“OUTSTANDING SERVICE AND CULINARY PERFECTION”

Ristorante I Bucanieri
Ranked #25 of 249 Restaurants in Marsala
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Bulverde, Texas
“OUTSTANDING SERVICE AND CULINARY PERFECTION”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

While walking from old town Marsala back to the New Palace Hotel, we stumbled upon I Bucanieri. We were attracted to the beautiful interior and the display of beautiful fresh fish. We stopped and read the menu. The prices were very reasonable and the food descriptions sounded incredible. We returned for dinner and had the treat of a lifetime. We ordered. To seafood appetizer for two with a side salad (a giant salad big enough foe 4 foe €2,50). The plates of food started coming and coming and coming!!!! We could barely finish each course! The food was over the top wonderful and the flavors so very very delightful. I was so very impressed with the service and a true concern for our satisfaction. The owner - Chef came out several times to see if we were enjoying our meal, at the end he stood in the doorway with a questioning look on his face. I gave him a thumbs up and the showed him 10 fingers and actually clapped and jumped up and down! I LOVE passionate people who care about their business. This is a wonderful place with excellent food and outstanding customer service.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Emil F

“Like at home”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We've been visiting this restaurant for the past 2 days, and I must admit that it's really hard to find that kind of place even in more developed parts of Europe. The food is fresh and really good, atmosphere and staf extremely friendly and much much better then in other restaurants.. And I can say, that I've been eating in many "high level" restaurants.
If you are nearby I strongly recomed a visit.. You won't be sorry.

• Visited May 2013
Konstanz, Germany
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very nice Taste of Sicily”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

This is the partner- Restaurant of the 5*-Hotel New Palace.
The Staff is nice and fast! The Food it awesome and the Atmosphere is like Family...

Beverley, United Kingdom
“Very bad experience”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

We decided to save this restaurant until our last night, ''WHAT A MISTAKE THAT WAS'' It was recommended to us and double the price of any other meal we had. This was the worst meal and service we have ever encountered on holiday. We were kept waiting for a ridiculous amount of time. The bread and water never arrived, the potatoes arrived before the main courses. We were all served at different times. The steak was tasteless and the lamb, if you could call it that was second rate. When we complained we were told the staff were tired. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Caron M
London, UK
“Superb taste of Sicily.”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

This is a few minutes walk from New Palace Hotel where we stayed and the food was simply ExcellenT! We initially had a lunch there where I had the Ravioli with the most amazing tomato sauce - was very simply but even if you are full..you have to keep eating, it is very good. As we enjoyed it so mush we had to return for one of our dinners out in Sicily and this was in the courtyard area of theor restaurant so open air and under the moon - again the food, service, care, attention was perfect. If you are in this area you simply must eat here. Thank you Bucanieri for a superb tast of Sicily.

• Visited September 2012