This place is generally amazing and your first impression will not disappoint you. Laid on top of a small hill the resort has a great view above the land, vineyards and the sea. It is kind of placed in the middle of nowhere, so if you want to travel around, it's probably best if you come along with a car.
The rooms are spacious, clean and in a Mediterranean style. The resort has a really nice pool that overlooks the land until the sea.
There is a very good restaurant that provides amazing food & their own wines for dinner and also breakfast. At the bar next to the pool you will get light food during lunch time.
If you are a wine connoisseur you should book a wine tasting at the reception. The in-house sommelier will give you a tour in the old wine cellar and give you a few of their own wines to taste together with the matching food.
At the reception you can also order some of the wine and get it shipped to your home address.
The staff is very friendly and you will meet the owner walking around and eating at their restaurant too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baglio Oneto Resort and Wines is a 5 Star Hotel in Marsala, near Trapani, a few kilometers from Trapani Birgi Airport "Vincenzo Florio" (10 minutes) , with restaurant , free Wi-Fi access , 24/7 Reception with Express Check-In and Check-out with pool, bar and Free parking inside the Resort. The Resort offers 48 stylish and elegant rooms with sea view or a vineyard , with a small terrace, Private Bathroom, Satellite TV, Air conditioning, Mini Bar, Hair Dryer and other services. The Baglio Oneto Restaurant, open every day, will taste typical dishes of the Sicilian tradition and is available for guests by reservation. In addition, the historic cellar of aging of our wines will be pleased to welcome you for wine tasting, on request, with local salami and cheeses. Baglio Oneto Resort and Wines was founded on the basics of an old feudal dwelling typical of the luxury residences of the eighteenth century , surrounded by nature and with a breathtaking landscape of Egadi Islands and the "Stagnone Lagoon" that will dazzle guests who decide to spend their holidays in Sicily in completly relaxa and good taste. Thanks to its strategic location is the ideal starting point for visiting the whole province of Trapani such as Erice, Mothia, Saline, Mazara del Vallo, Agrigento and Palermo. Each can be reached in less than an hour by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baglio Oneto Resort and Wines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort Baglio Oneto Hotel Marsala
- Baglio Oneto Resort And Wines Marsala, Sicily