“Best pasta in Marsala”

Reserve a Table
Wed, 7/24
8:00 PM
Ranked #6 of 296 Restaurants in Marsala
Description: Osteria & Vinery In the heart of Marsala, a few meters from Porta Nuova and "the walk in the city centre", from an intense passion of the chef Giuseppe Impiccichè for the Sicilian cuisine and the raw materials that our marvelous Sicilian sea and the beautiful earth offer. Everything, reinterpreted in a modern key, in an alchemy of smells, colors and flavors.
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Went there on a hotel recommendation, ended up going twice in one week.

Very friendly staff, excellent service, great prices, and most importantly AMAZING food. Highly recommended, can't wait to go again on our next visit to Marsala.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

Hard to do this place justice with a review! Delicious wine and food - loads of choices and specials as well. Would happily have eaten here again and again... don’t miss this place!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

The meal we had at this simple Osteria was truly stunning.

My wife had one of the evening specials and I had something of the normal menu. Bother the first course and mains as well as the recommended wine was superb.

Simple tables and slightly off the main area but worth trying.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 10, 2018

I chose one of the specials, Zuppa di Mollusca. It was beautifully seasoned and presented. Superb! We were a party of four, and everyone loved what they ordered. They had some interesting locally brewed beers, and lucky for me we had a non-drinking designated driver.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

On April, I decided to to celebrate my wife's birthday at Osteria Siciliando. I personally chose their "Menu Degustazione" and had no idea of the dishes I was going to try and... fantastic!!! Great experience of Traditional dishes revisited and nicely presented. Short but good selection of wines. Service was perfect and in fact, they prepared a great birthday cake for my wife - helping to give her a special dinner together.
My only tip is to book a table before. There are not so many tables (which is good!) and depending on the peiod of the year,nit might be difficult to find a table last minute.

Date of visit: April 2018