“Great fresh seafood in front of the Adriatic Sea !!!!”
Review of Ristorante El Gatt

Ristorante El Gatt
Ranked #8 of 72 Restaurants in Marotta
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

We had great family lunch with a mix of Seafood Risotto and Passatelli , of course finished with Grilled and fried mixed seafood.
Great and fresh seafood, enjoy it !!!!!

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a reviewReviews (602)

Reviewed December 7, 2017

I go often in this Restaurant and the fish is fresh and Well cocked!
Just in front of the Beach of Marotta.
The place is now also Bed and Breakfast with 3 nice sleeping room .
I suggest to Anyone to eat and sleep there!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed May 27, 2017

My wife and I visited this restaurant twice during a weeks holiday. It is a friendly, well appointed restaurant on the sea front in Marotta. The food we had was of exceptional quality even by the high standards associated with this area and is now our favorite. The owner was very patient with us (having somewhat restricted Italian language experience) even when the restaurant was very busy. The food arrived quickly, was well presented and at what we considered very good value making this a special experience.
We certainly recommend that you try Ristorante El Gatt for yourselves. I hope we get to go back very soon.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed November 20, 2016 via mobile

We tried El Gatt on a Saturday evening with my family. We were 9 people. Service was rapid and excellent. We tried clams' soup, fantastic tomato sea snails, and one of the best mixed grilled seafood I've ever had. Every thing accompanied with a nice white wine. We only paid 30€ each. A place to try.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Really nice place, facing the sea. The tables outside where we ate are not very comfortable, they are too close to the road, if there is free space, I suggest, to eat inside. The staff, very friendly and helpful.
We ate appetizers and fried fish, all very good. we have not even spent a sum very high. Not bad, we go back to visit it, before came back to home.

Date of visit: August 2014