“Great food”

Ranked #8 of 64 Restaurants in Marghera
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Great service, prompt and friendly. Genuine cuisine, varied large menu. We had 3 easy meals amongst locals and visitors.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

The atmosphere of this pizzeria is nice. The food was great and the prices even better. You won't wait for your meal longer than 15 minutes. This pizzeria is the only one place we revommend to visit.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

We were recommended to come to Pizzeria Capri for dinner by the hotel staff at Hotel Autoespresso and were told that this was a place locals go. However, there were clearly many other English-speaking tourists, so we felt like we were being charged tourists prices. The food, however, was pretty delicious.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

We stayed around the corner from this place and saw it had good reviews. There are only two places to eat in the area and this pizzeria is slightly less which is why is is so busy. However, I do NOT recommend!! After a busy day in Venice, we hadn't had chance to eat all day and were starving. My partner had a cheese pizza which was burnt and over priced and I had spaghetti ragu. I have NEVER been so ill in my life! I couldn't leave the hotel the next day at all as I was so sick from the food!! It really did ruin a trip to a beautfiful city. We would have gone back to tell them, but the staff didn't seem to care about the customers at all and were unpleasant. We will not be returning!!

1  Thank Bearearth
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant was the closest to our hotel so we decided to try it based on previous reviews. We were not disappointed, we had great pizza, good value wine and a delicious desert. The waitress was friendly and entertained our Italian attempts. Give it a try.