“Location and Hospitality”

Casa Villa Gardenia
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Less than 4 minutes os strolling, one reaches the train station to go to Venice or Padua. Bus stop is right across of the street. Again, take it to go o Venice. SOOOO convenient. The owner, Lorenza, is full of knowledge of the area. Enthusiastically she plans the itinerary on how best to visit Venice. Today, follow this route. Tomorrow, take another. We saw so much of this UNESCO gem.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Everything was just right, starting with a warm welcome, the room, breakfast, cleanliness etc. The bus to Venice leaves right outside and Lorenza, the owner gave us some valuable tips for visiting the city

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2013

From the time we arrived at the front door we were greeted in true Italian style and it was such a pleasure!. This decadent B&B boasts style second to none and i'm just so glad we didn't miss the opportunity to stay here, for us it was an honour! Our hosts were exactly that - truly hospitable in every sense of the word. Our room was delightful as was the en suite. The breakfast was fresh and plentiful. Personal touch throughout - little bowls of bon bon's - and parking in the courtyard - free and gratis! My only regret is that we only stayed here one night, could well have stayed for two or more. Try this - I guarantee you'll love it!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I am Polish, I do not speak Italian, so I will write my opinion in English. Sorry for any mistakes as it is not my first language.
I have to say that it is the best B&B I have ever been!!! (I am travelling quite lot).
The lady who is the owner was very friendly and nice. She speaks English very well, she gives a lot of informatoin about places you can visit and how to get there.
Our room was big, clean and nice with good air conditioning. Breakfast provided very good, I have to say the best we had in Italy and it was included in price.
No problems with parking, parking free.
Very close to railway station (maybe 3 min walking distance) -10min by train to Venice just for 1.2 euro,( trains going every 10 or 15 min, I cannot remember now).
I cannot say anything wrong. It was just excellent!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Though it is difficult to call this home a hotel. The location is great, Lorenza (the owner) is really helpful and nice, we have really felt like we are visiting some relatives in Italy. :) The breakfast was amazing as well. Well, everything was just great, so I hope to stay there again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Very handy parking on property
Smoking on veranda
Excellent breakfast
Very friendly witty helpfull lady
Good rooms with airco
Good location near railway/bus/atm/winestore
Quite rooms on first floor situated

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Perfect location for arriving by car. Plenty of free parking. Easy, direct path for our family to walk to the train station. Awesome breakfast. Our kids enjoyed wandering through the garden and playing with the cat. I enjoyed how helpful Lorenza was with our reservation and throughout our stay. I would definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marghera
Hotel Villa Costanza
#25 of 58 in Mestre
Hotel Autoespresso
Hotel Autoespresso
#1 of 14 in Marghera

Been to Casa Villa Gardenia? Share your experiences!