“Breakfast of Kings!”
Review of Olive Stores Brasserie - CLOSED

Olive Stores Brasserie
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Olive Stores Brasserie - all day dining available with Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch and Candle lit dinners. We are fully licensed and have a range of Special Events, Music Nights throughout the year. Sign up for our newsletter to get advance notice.We use fresh local produce where possible and have a range of local retail goodies to buy too.Relaxed, informal, warm and welcoming - always great food and a great atmosphere.Private hire available for parties and events.
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Breakfast of Kings!”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Having had the opportunity to sample several breakfasts at Olive Stores, i wanted to take the time to thank Trevor and his staff for what i can only describe is a "Breakfast of Kings"! I have to say their quality of ingredients makes for an extremely memorable early morning starter, and i would highly recommend it for anyone who is passing, to go in and order one to set you up for the day. I will also be coming back soon to check that the evening meals follow the same vein. Well done Olive Stores!

• Visited August 2014

Aylesford, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“FANTASTIC”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

My husband, myself and our little granddaughter visited The Hop Farm and had a great time. For lunch, we visited the Olive Stores Brasserie. I have a problem with the heat. Our waitress, Vanessa, made sure I was seated where there was a lovely breeze. She was so attentive, with a ready smile and was lovely to our little one. The food was excellent. Well worth a visit !. V Martin.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank vivienne M
essex england
“excellent fresh!”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

excellent food very fresh nice staff and stone baked pizzas from clay oven looked lush! dog friendly outside x

Visited July 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Drinks at Olives”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

It is really lovely here but we got there too late to have dinner so just had drinks and pastries. Staff really lovely.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Chrissy1615
Southerner
“Lovely Friendly Place”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

The Olive Stores Brasserie was a fantastic discovery during my recent visit to the Hop Farm music festival. As there was not much in the way of vegetarian food on site, I decided to go looking elsewhere for something to cater for my needs. I was made to feel most welcome as soon as I entered Olive Stores, and the food I ordered was fresh and delicious. Consequently I used this brasserie every day, and each time it didn't disappoint. The staff were always friendly, the food was always yummy, from the Chef's special to the strawberries and ice cream, and drink wise I would recommend the Kent apple juice, so gorgeous that I took some home with me. Next time I visit the area I will definitely head for the Olive Stores.

• Visited July 2014