“yum”

Honeymoon Garden
Ranked #8 of 15 Restaurants in Paddock Wood
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?cid=11090494135324014483&q=honeymoon+garden+paddock+wood&gl=uk&vps=1&ie=UTF8
Reviewed May 13, 2013

our first time to this restaurant , we had the buffet menu , service was excellent , staff very friendly , food hot and very tasty . plenty of choice . will defiantly be going back .

Reviewed April 21, 2013

The food here is outstanding, I have fined here a few times and love the food they produce. I have to say it is the best Chinese food in England and blows away anything I can get in Australia.

1  Thank Steve7b
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Went as a party and felt very welcome indeed. Food was delicious and we never felt rushed. The relaxing ambience meant that we stayed for hours chatting and had a very happy evening.

Thank you to all at the Honeymoon Garden.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

ok if you eat in but food does not travel well. staff very friendly but the resteraunt is always half empty

1  Thank penny h
Reviewed December 8, 2012

If you don't get cut off initially you will be doing well. When I re dialed for the third time I politely requested putting in an order for a take away. (part of the service there). The woman I spoke to snapped at me "you ordered it yet?" and I replied that I hadn't, to which she responsed "oh God" as I was clearly really putting her out!
This is not the first time I have experienced this rude woman's attitude and if I were the owner I would want to know about this. As a result I will not be ringing this restaurant again.

2  Thank Jane g