“Best Chinese food in England” 5 of 5 bubbles

Honeymoon Garden
Ranked #9 of 13 Restaurants in Paddock Wood
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?cid=11090494135324014483&q=honeymoon+garden+paddock+wood&gl=uk&vps=1&ie=UTF8
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Chinese food in England”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

The food here is outstanding, I have fined here a few times and love the food they produce. I have to say it is the best Chinese food in England and blows away anything I can get in Australia.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Steve7b

London
“Friendly and relaxing experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

Went as a party and felt very welcome indeed. Food was delicious and we never felt rushed. The relaxing ambience meant that we stayed for hours chatting and had a very happy evening.

Thank you to all at the Honeymoon Garden.

• Visited March 2013
brenchley
“only chinese around”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

ok if you eat in but food does not travel well. staff very friendly but the resteraunt is always half empty

Visited January 2013
1 Thank penny h
paddock wood
“Staggering rudeness from woman taking phone orders! At Paddock Wood”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

If you don't get cut off initially you will be doing well. When I re dialed for the third time I politely requested putting in an order for a take away. (part of the service there). The woman I spoke to snapped at me "you ordered it yet?" and I replied that I hadn't, to which she responsed "oh God" as I was clearly really putting her out!
This is not the first time I have experienced this rude woman's attitude and if I were the owner I would want to know about this. As a result I will not be ringing this restaurant again.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Jane g
Goudhurst, United Kingdom
“Everyone we have told has gone back many times!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

Taken there by friends, from the outside it looked just the same as hundreds of other high street restaurants. Within minutes of entering I had changed my mind. Made welcome by the most charming of staff with smiles and laughter everywhere. We were taking the Sunday lunchtime offer of eat all you can for £12.00. The selection was superb and all nine of us enjoyed some very lovely food only to discover that we had only tried the starters. Out came dish after dish of more fresh cooked delights. The service throughout was just excellent and this was true value for money and a real difference from the usual Sunday carveries of most British pubs.You have to try it, you will not be disappointed. Drinks are expensive but no more than in any pub but you will have to go a long way to find anything as tasty. Food wasters will be liable to a surcharge, This is plainly stated and I think this is an admirable thing. You really must try it.

• Visited November 2012