“I didn't get past the enquiry stage and was put off staying”
Review of Warrington Lodge

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Paddock Wood
Warrington Lodge
Ranked #1 of 2 Paddock Wood B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 3, 2011

Encouraged by the one great review on this site, I called to make a reservation. I found the person taking the booking to be brusque and humourless - the classic British b&b approach which sends me running for a campsite or hotel. As it happens we were cut off and I didn't bother calling back as I had no intention of staying with someone whose telephone manner indicates that the stay would be less than friendly.

Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
5  Thank Canthinkofaname

Reviewed February 18, 2011

Run by Marian and Lance Clarke, this Bed and Breakfast is truly exceptional and outstanding value for money. Having stayed for several months (working in the area), everytime I stayed every room was immaculate and every courtesy extended. For a small fee, they'll provide an evening meal and a glass - or two - of wine. You might even have a wee nip of Lance'e excellent whiskey. Nothing was any trouble, and attention to detail amazing. Truly one of the best that I've known and deservedly successful. The only downside? Not being able to find an equally great B and B elsewhere.
Five Stars...

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank Resilienceuk

Been to Warrington Lodge? Share your experiences!