We realised we had chosen well right upon arrival. Cheery welcome and a clean modern ambience. Room light an airy with modern art photos and paintings all around. There are succulent plants in abundance. The balcony had a view of the lake in one direction and the mountains the other. It was near a local road which was the only drawback.. But good for parking and communication. Best wifi ever using Facebook to log on. Breakfasts superb, a buffet to rate with the best and great coffee. The walk into town is about 10 mind and the cable car is just over the road.
We will use again if we come here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a beautiful green setting, only a few steps from the old city centre and the lake, the Hotel Meridiana provides guests with the privilege of enjoying a relaxing atmosphere. Very close to the station, a short distance down from the Mt. Baldo cableway, it's the perfect starting point for hikes and bicycle trips. A modern design, attention to detail and a warm, bright atmosphere - combined with a marvellous landscape, mild climate and the fine cuisine of Lake Garda - will turn your holiday into a pleasurable, relaxing experience. Free WI-FI throughout the hotel. Easy, secure access from your devices with your social accounts. And you'll find our geoportal to be a great source of useful information and services: public and private transit, sailing and cableway schedules, itineraries for walks and hikes, museums, shopping, water sports, beaches, golf courses and a selection of local restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotel.de, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Meridiana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meridiana Hotel Malcesine
- Hotel Meridiana Malcesine, Lake Garda, Italy