“Another great holiday”

Wellness Hotel Casa Barca
Ranked #1 of 71 Hotels in Malcesine
Reviewed September 12, 2012

This was our second time at the Casa Barca and just as good as last year. Not much to add to the other reviews really; great Hotel, spotlessly clean and very friendly and helpful staff. Claudio pays great attention to detail and nothing is too much trouble for him. Stayed in room 3 which was perfect for us. I'll be back again next year.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank SteveH630

Reviewed September 10, 2012

My Husband and I have just returned from a weeks stay at this lovely hotel/Spa. Apart from the friendly staff, excellent facilities and great location, the standard of cleanliness throughout is second to none.

We had a wonderful time and claudio and his staff are there to help in any way they can, nothing is too much trouble.

This is certainly one of the best hotels we have stayed in when visiting Lake Garda and would certainly recommend it to family and friends without hesitation. Well done.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2012

This was our second stay at Casabarca this year and the excellent standard continues. Claudio and his staff provide a professional but friendly service second to none. The facilities are superb in both the rooms and the public spaces.
We were there for our daughter's wedding and can think of no better place to stay.
thank you for making it special for her

Ken

Room Tip: Ask for an exclusive room and you will get a large terrace which overlooks the lake
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this hotel whilst attending a wedding,I can't thank claudio and his staff enough for making this a truly fantastic stay.
We were pampered like never before,the hotel has excellent facilities (gym,spa,terrace).
The hotel was so clean it was almost sterile,magnificent interior and equally outstanding grounds.
We can't wait to go back!!

Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Puttman
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Lovely hotel and great service in this hotel in Malcesine. Rooms a good size with views over the lake and mountains. The jacuzzi, sauna and steam room are great facilities. The hotel is located within 5 minutes walk of the main square in Malcesine but enjoys piece and tranquility in its own grounds with its own olive trees. I will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the second floor if you want to be able to see the water as the trees restrict th...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I stayed at Casa Barca with my husband for 2 weeks in August for our wedding and I cannot rave about this place enough. This is by far the best hotel we have ever stopped in and plan to return for our 1 year anniversary next year.
Below are just some of the reasons we liked it so much.
From my first e-mail they were extremely prompt with responses and happy to answer any questions or deal with any special requests that I had.
We stopped in room 10 which was a large suite and consisted of a bedroom area, living area, bathroom and balcony with table and chairs and 2 sun loungers.
The hotel is very modern and warmly decorated. When I first looked at booking casa barca I didn’t think it looked as ‘fancy’ as some of the other hotels on the website however once we arrived we were blown away by the place. The attention to detail is second to none. It is also a great hotel for wedding photos!
The room is equipped with all the mod cons. Air con, Electronically adjustable beds, 2 large TV’s, I pod doc, lap top, coffee machine etc..
The Hotel has a good gym and a wellness centre.
The breakfast was excellent with plenty of choice including about 3 different coffee machines!
The hotel is located in a quiet area which is only a short walk from the main centre and maintains a relaxing and calm atmosphere.
The hotel has a lovely pool and gardens which offer shade. My only comment would be that it would have been lovely to have parasols round the pool to give you the option of shade without having to move sunbeds however this is really scraping the barrel here and in no way affect how fantastic the hotel was.
All the staff were amazing and really made us feel at home. They really could not do enough for us. Caudio and his family are so welcoming and I think it is this that really makes this place stand out from anywhere else we have been. On the day of the wedding they had no problem with non-guests being in my room. They provided extra towels so they could use the shower. They provided us with extra cups and coffee in the room and even put a sign up congratulating us on our wedding. They also arranged several taxis for us on the day.
Our whole stay was perfect. If you book a room at Casa Barca you will not be disappointed. I can’t wait to go back!
Thank you to everyone at Casa Barca for making our stay so wonderful.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SDS85
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My husband and I have just returned home after having spent two weeks at the Casa Barca for our daughters wedding. The hotel was the perfect setting for our two weeks. The family and staff of the hotel were so helpful and friendly, they made us feel so at home.

There were ten of us in our party including my daughter, her new husband and baby. The hotel was in a quiet location about a five minute walk from the centre. All the reviews about this hotel are true but what makes it perfect are Claudio, his family and staff.

What can I say but thank you for making this holiday / wedding something that we will never forget.

Hopefully we will be back to see more of the hotel and area at a later date.

Thank you again we have some lovely photos of your hotel and our last drink.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Christine W
Also consider these accommodations in or near Malcesine
Hotel Castello Lake Front
#1 of 19 in Gardone Riviera
Lido Palace
Lido Palace
#3 of 62 in Riva Del Garda

Been to Wellness Hotel Casa Barca? Share your experiences!