Review Highlights
Even if you're afraid, do it!

It was pure magic! Really worth it and it was honestly the greatest experience ever and I'm glad I... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Loonylu
Amazing experience

If u are on the Garda lake it will be an amazing experience for you and you friends ! Thank a lot... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
955nastyan
via mobile

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Malcesine
from $58.96
More Info
from $58.96
More Info
All reviews amazing experience these guys his brother amazing flight sd card lake garda meeting point landing strip long flight once in a lifetime weather conditions highlight of our trip explained everything a lot of fun cable car bucket list monte baldo
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I did tandem flights with Riccardo and his brother Roberto. What a great experience!!!

They are very professional and make you feel safe but are happy to have a joke and are good fun.

Would highly recommend these guys if you are looking for a paragliding experience in Malcesine.

Date of experience: June 2019
2  Thank RAJFarnell
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our first paragliding experience.

Many thanks to our pilots Riccardo and Dario, they made a wonderful flight starting from Monte Baldo, along the hills and Lake Garda. From take-off to landing, We enjoyed the whole experience.

Dario and Riccardo are great pilots, the organisation was perfect, we felt safe from the start to the end of the flight.

Can't wait to fly again with them!

Ilaria and Mattia

1  Thank Ilaria P
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

WHAT AN EXPERIENCE. Riccardo put me et ease from the off (although he couldn't stop my legs from feeling like jelly) Riccardo had a great sense of humour, trying to catch up with an eagle we saw! He explained everything to me before we took off, I also took control for a while, but not too long we even did the spiral on the way down, but he did ask me first (AMAZING) The scenery was out of this world, I would recommend this to anyone and would definitely do it again.
I got two memory cards, one with Riccardo's head cam and a 360 degree which was worth the extra. Thanks a million to Riccardo, he was truly a professional and made the experience an awesome experience. DON'T THINK JUST DO IT! First class out of this world experience.

1  Thank colin h
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My Husband and I had an awesome experience with tandem paragliding. His pilot was Mirko and mine was Riccardo. We can’t thank them enough for making the experience first class. I was a bit nervous at first but Riccardo was hilarious and put my mind at ease straight away. This was one of the best things we have ever done with the most exceptional views of the lake. We honestly couldn’t recommend it enough!

1  Thank LaurenEMurphy
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have always wanted to paraglide from Monte Baldo, we got married in Malcesine in 2014 and I wanted to do this the day of the wedding.... but my wife is afraid of heights.

The whole experience from enquiry to the actual event was so easy and straight forward.

I got all the information and booked the event through Roberto.

Then on arrival to the cable car I met my instructor, Ralph.

Ralph explained the details and we jumped in the first cable car that arrived to get to the top.

Everything was explained clearly and I was strapped into the harness and ready to fly!

The flight was amazing from the take off (a fast walk, wait for chute to inflate, then run down the hill until you lift off the ground) throughout the flight across the side of Mount Baldo and over Malcesine town and lake, right down to the graceful landing adjacent to the lake.

It was much quieter and more graceful than I had imagined - less bumps and rocking than the cable car ride itself for anyone wondering! We even managed a couple of additional fast paced manoeuvres to experience their agility and adrenaline aspect of the sport.

Many thanks for arranging this for me at short notice - definitely recommended to anyone still sitting on the fence about whether to do this or not. I will be back!!

1  Thank Weecookie34