“The Experience of Flying!!”

Tandem Paragliding Malcesine
Ranked #1 of 14 Tours in Malcesine
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We are a group of local professional paraglider tandem pilots , we can organize also group flights up to 10 passengers ( 10 gliders ) at the same time. Flying with the paraglider as a passenger is the easiest and safest way to approach this beautiful sport. After stepping out of the cable car on top of the Montebaldo we walk together 10 minutes to the takeoff area where the pilot will prepare you and will give all necessary infos to make an easy and safe start. After a few steps you will takeoff and glide through the air enjoying the stunning view and the beauty of this sport.During the flight you will be able to view the entire Gardalake and make also you own pictures with your camera. The flight time is at least 20 minutes ( 1700 mts level difference ). If you need more info don't hesitate to contact us!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I wasn't sure I would ever do something so adventuresome, but couldn't resist after watching the paragliders landing one day. Riccardo was the most amazing pilot, so experienced and capable, and I really appreciated his sense of humor and engaging approach. The sensation of flying was outstanding, and the ability to converse throughout the flight was a nice surprise. I would do it again in a heartbeat. Don't pass up the opportunity!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Twins Roberto and Riccardo are giants. Maybe both around 6ft 6in. They have a great 'banter' going on but underneath the relaxed, jokey exterior are very professional and safety conscious. My wife organised this for the both of us on our honeymoon, as a 'surprise'. She was checking out my insurance beforehand!!!
You are taken up the two stage cable car, with priority over the 'day trippers' and then hike off for 3 - 400m to a meadow overlooking the town and lake, where the equipment is unloaded and set up and you are given a safety briefing and instructions. You then launch yourselves by running down the slope until the wing takes you airborne and you sit in a harness just in front of the 'pilot'. You cannot describe the feeling - you have to do it, but the flight takes you along the mountain top and over the town, out over the Lake and eventuually landing on a grass landing strip at the Lake edge. We flew close to each other and got some amazing photo's.
Obviously the flight time is dependant on the conditions but I checked my watch and we were airborne for about 20 minutes although it seemed a lot less. DEFINITELY would do it again. A special experience and a great couple of guys.

Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

My wife was so afraid. But now she wants to do more of this eagle-like flights. No training is needed. And those guys are real pro's. Thanks, Roberto and Ricardo.
Regards,
Yevgeny&Yulia

Reviewed September 1, 2013

My third paragliding experience around the world....and my best so far! Roberto and Ricardo are just amazing, funny and nice. The view is simply perfect. The landing place is impressive and everything went well in this activity that was one of our favorite during our trip in Italia! This is definitely THE place to try paragliding!
Evelyne and Francisco, from Montreal, Canada

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Great value for money, and a great instructor.

Ricardo, my instructor, explained everything in detail and is very experienced.
He can't help to joke around a bit which helps to relieve the tension.
The flight is truly amazing, a once in a lifetime experience you can not miss. If you are looking for something to do, do this, look no further.

1  Thank Mitchvl