“Excellent Simple Italian Food!”

La Bottega Del Vino
Ranked #30 of 105 Restaurants in Malcesine
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: facebook:Bottega Del Vino Malcesine
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We liked this little place so much we ate here two nights in a row!
It's a wine and spirits shop that also does meals and the food is simple and reasonably priced but excellent.
I had pasta with pesto and vegetables and my partner had their pizza - both were so good we ordered them again the following night!
I would definitely recommend this place as we enjoyed a bottle of wine, a bottle of water, two mains and bread for about 35 euros, which is a bargain!

Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

Best tiramisu on Lake Garda! Incredibly yummy pasta and wine as well as great service. Such a romantic atmosphere too and very reasonably priced. Best find in Malcesine.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

The best pasta dish all holiday jumbo macaroni with ewes milk cheese with bacon and mushrooms and tomato sauce, The home made pizza was fantastic also eat twice whilst on holiday at this restaurant, The Bardolino supieror carafe was brilliant value as was the prosecco, the service was very good, busy each time we visited but the food was brilliant and very good value ,

Reviewed August 20, 2012

You can mistake this place for a shop but it's really a very good little restaurant. I visited twice during a week long holiday with a friend at the end of July this year. The first time we went for lunch and just had glasses of Prosecco and appetiser plates. The cheese plate is gorgeous, so many locally made cheeses and each one utterly delicious.

The second time we went for dinner. The meal was very good and the brief electrical storm that threw out the power for 2 mins didn't faze the staff who continued to serve by candlelight. Prices were very inexpensive for Malcesine and you have the pleasure of being in a very authentic environment. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

My parents, boyfriend and myself went here for a casual lunch one rainy, cold day in early April. The small tavern feel made it very cosy and warm. The owner was friendly and inviting. He chatted with us for awhile and you could tell with his service, wine selection, and delicious food he is doing what he loves. We sat and enjoyed a very long, delicious lunch. Everyone enjoyed their food and the house red was great. We enjoyed it so much that later that night my boyfriend and I went back for dinner. We had another outstanding meal, more great wine and dessert. The pastas were cooked perfectly and the ingredients fresh. The staff was friendly and attentive even though they were very busy. The prices were great and this could easily work for couples, families, friends or solo. I think back to our meals here very fondly and often!