“very pleasant boottrip from Maiori to Capri”

Capone Servizi Marittimi
More attraction details
Owner description: Capone Servizi Marittimi is a very professional team specialized in maritime services on the Amalfi Coast. We are proud to offer you an original and exclusive list of unique solutions, for your dream holiday: Rental boats, daily and nightly excursions, Fishing excursions, personalized excursions for private events, water taxi service. Do not lose the chance to feel the sea emotions!
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We enjoyed the very comfortable boot, the stops at the nicest places around Capri, the possibility for a swim and the friendly skipper. There is also enough time available to visit the beautiful island.
I would advice this trip to everybody.

2  Thank Bart T
CaponeServiziMaritt, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Capone Servizi Marittimi, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Dear Bart and Machteld,
I thank you very much for your time and for your kindly words.
I hope that your stay on the Amalfi Coast and your Capri Tour experience will give you the chance to take in mind a nice memory of your holiday.
I send you my warmest regards and I will be at your disposal if you will need again my help in the future.

Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Booked a small tour,12 people on the boat for a whole day tour of capri. Fabulous boat,very comfortable.Went to all the grottos and places of interest. Stopped near capri for a swim.nothing beats diving off a boat into the ocean.Had 4hours to explore the island and then on the trip home stopped for another swim.The pilot Andreo went out of his way to make it a memorable day.He cracked a bottle of red and put on some music.,overall he was very friendly and helpful.His smiling face and amazing blue eyes will be an unforgetable memory.All this for 20dollars more than a boring ferry ride.

2  Thank angela698
CaponeServiziMaritt, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Capone Servizi Marittimi, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2012

Dear customer,
thank you very much for the attention reserved to our services and for the beautiful opinion that you have written on Trip Advisor.
We hope that your experience with us will give you the chance to keep in mind a beautiful memory of your stay on the Amalfi Coast.
We will be at your disposal for any your other help in the future.
Best Regards

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Our family decided to take a private boat charter from Maiori to Capri for the day (5 adults/1 child/1 infant). Someone had told us to do a private charter... well worth the money!!!! We used Capone and they were AWESOME!! Anna was a teriffic contact, and she bent over backwards to accommodate our family. Andrea was our charter captain and we couldn't have been more pleased! He was very patient with us, and definitely catered the trip to our needs. We were so pleased we tried to rebook for the next day, unfortunately weather didn't permit. Highly recommended, a must use company when in Amalfi Coast! Thank you Anna and Andrea! (English Spoken)

1  Thank Amy M
CaponeServiziMaritt, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Capone Servizi Marittimi, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2012

Dear Amy,
I recive with very great pleasure your kindly words of appreciation for our company and our services.
I would like to remember you that it was a very pleasure for us to meet you and your so kindly family and we hope to be able to satisfy again your requests in case you will visit us again in the future.
Thank you very much for your contribution.
I send you my warmest regards.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed our boat excursion to the island of Capri. There is a maximum of 12 on the boat with lots or room to lounge on the front deck on comfortable mats or seating in the back. The boat starts from Maiori but they will pick you up in Amalfi and in our case Castiglione. The excursion entailed a trip around the island with a swim and then being dropped off in Capri for four hours before heading back. Four hours in Capri is plenty as we find it to be very touristy and being on the boat was the best part. Even though Capri has a lot of tourists it is a "must see" at least once.

Our captain, Andrea was very nice and pointed out things in both Italian and English. They provide beach towels, drinks. and a toilet where you can get changed from your bathing suit to clothes to go into Capri as the swim is prior to going into town.

The Capone family that operates the company is very professional and service oriented. We will definitely take another excursion with them, perhaps along the coast next time. Their boat was lovely and appeared to be new. The excursion to Capri was VERY good value and so much nicer than taking a ferry or one of the excursions that packs you in. The entire excursion was about 8 hours and was worth every euro!!

I would suggest booking ahead so as not to miss out. You might want to schedule the trip at the beginning of your visit to the Amalfi Coast and it will allow you to reschedule if the weather is inclement and the sea is too rough to make the trip on the day that you are booked.

Highly recommended!!

CaponeServiziMaritt, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Capone Servizi Marittimi, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Dear Karen,
I thank you very much for your kindly opinion and for your precise description of our excursion to Capri that I think will be very helpfull for the other guests who will decide to enjoy in the future our excursion. I hope to meet you in the future and to be able to submit you other intersting and original Boat Excursion proposals.
I send you my warmest Regards.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Trip to Capri was amazing and very well planned. Our skipper Andrea was very friendly and polite. We want to thank him for his great efforts in making us English speakers feel at home. He was amazing tour guide.
We would like to make only one suggestion, if we may. In high pick tourist season you probably should have 2 optional trips: with and without stops at the Blue Grotto (Grotta Azzurra) in Capri island. Because on our trip only one person wanted to visit the Grotto but we all had to wait for her about 2 hours and it was very hard for us.
But overall it was a wonderful experience; we are truly pleased with our trip and your company.
Thank you again!

1  Thank Andrey I
CaponeServiziMaritt, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Capone Servizi Marittimi, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2012

Dear Mr. Ivanitsky,
I thank you very much for your contribution.
I will take in mind your suggestion and I will try to do all my possible to increse our services.
Thank you very much to have choosen our services and for your kindly opinion.
Best regards