“Superior Service”

Barbaro Car Service Exclusive Transfers & Tours
Ranked #1 of 9 Tours in Maiori
More attraction details
Owner description: We are specialized in tours for guests of cruise ships and transfers for any destinations. If you are on a cruise which stops in Amalfi, Sorrento, Naples, we are able to offer a wonderful private tour to discover the delights of the Amalfi Coast.We will be happy to accompany you with our mercdes cars equipped with all comforts.
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Booked online. Even although the flight was 20 minutes early & we had no baggage to pick up Fabio was already there waiting for us. Mercedes car used which was really comfortable and immaculate for our journey to Ravello. Fabio pointed put things of interest in very good English. Our plans continually changed on our return not knowing when we'd need a return trip but Fabio went out his way and was completely flexible picking us up to transfer to Naples at 2 hours notice which we really appreciated. All in all a superior service and would definitely recommend and use again.

2  Thank Wendy M
"valuable asset"
"long trip"
"a couple days"

Reviewed July 9, 2014

I have been coming to Positano regularly for the last 15 years, and it is obvious that I love this place for my holiday. Sergio and his 'boys' now top an exceptional experience with even more stars to add to the holiday. They were friendly, polite, charming, most presentable (as is the natuarl Italian way) and their punctuality, assistance and the cleanliness of their Mercedes vehicles is exceptional. I have booked them again for this year, and can see no reason why I would not continue to do so again. Absolutely first class!

3  Thank Ray115
Reviewed July 8, 2014

My family and I flew into Naples for a trip to the Amalfi Coast. Sergio was at the gate waiting for us and picked us up in an immaculate Mercedes van. He was so kind, let us stop to eat along the way, pointed out various sites and allowed us to stop and take pictures of the incredible scenery. Sergio has vast knowledge and experience in driving throughout Europe and was very generous in helping us get a lay of the land. We also booked him for our drive up to Florence with a stop along the way and Sergio was not only sweet, patient, kind and very courteous, we felt like he was part of our family. I would not hesitate to use Barbaro again and in fact am going to make sure all my friends and family only use them. They are an absolute 10+ company.

1  Thank Marc B
Reviewed May 25, 2014

I found this company online (by google search); and submitted (online) request of pick up from Naples airport to Positano. I then received a confirmation next morning via email.

Drivers were punctual and professional; mercedes cars were used, very clean and tidy.
They were more than happy to stop half way to allow pictures being taken.

Would definitely recommend to anyone.

1  Thank capricorn_always
See more reviews
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

We had originally booked a private shore excursion with Sergio to Positano, Sorrento and Pompeii.

It was subsequently changed to Positano, Amalfi, Sorrento n Salerno - on the day of our trip.

Sergio was very professional n prompt in all the communications before and during our trip. We had booked and cancelled in Nov 2013, as my mum was suddenly hospitalised one day before our flight. But Sergio was very kind and helpful throughout, and hence, we decided to book through him when we rebooked a cruise for May 2014.

Sergio picked us from the Salerno cruise terminal a new and comfortable E220 sedan with sun roof. The car was kept in tip top condition. Sergio
was very professionally dressed in a suit. He gave us lots of photo stops suggestions along the way, which we greatly appreciated . He also suggested we have a short shop to see the cathedral in Amalfi (it was magnificent from the outside!), though it was not part of our original iternary.

Sergio also suggested a good lunch place - Tasso Restaurant in Sorrento, where we enjoyed a good pasta and pizza.

We would strongly recommend Sergio Barbaro and his company for all guests going to Amalfi Coast.

Sergio also suggested a good lunch place - Tasso Restaurant in Sorrento, which we enjoyed a good pasta and pizza.