“Excellent minibus service for our family of 11”

Barbaro Car Service Exclusive Transfers & Tours
Ranked #1 of 9 Tours in Maiori
More attraction details
Owner description: We are specialized in tours for guests of cruise ships and transfers for any destinations. If you are on a cruise which stops in Amalfi, Sorrento, Naples, we are able to offer a wonderful private tour to discover the delights of the Amalfi Coast.We will be happy to accompany you with our mercdes cars equipped with all comforts.
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Sergio handled our transportation needs while our extended family of 11 stayed in Positano. The driver Franco was fantastic, always smiling and willing to accommodate! He picked us up at our villa in a very comfortable minibus and took us all over the Amalfi Coast on three separate days. He even supplied informative videos on our way to Pompeii and explained the different sights we passed. Thanks Franco for making our trip to Positano so memorable!

1  Thank FloridaFamily201

Reviewed November 18, 2013

During our month long cruise of Europe, we (total of 4 couples) used their services in Naples. Sergio was waiting for us at the port in his suite with very clean MB station wagon. He was very informative, professional and fluent in English. He knows his job and the area of Amalfi coast. Driving through the Amalfi coast was an amazing experience. We visited 4 villages, made stop in each one of them for 3 or 3 hours, tasted their atmosphere, local wine and food. This was our best tour by far. We are strongly recommending this tour and Barbaro services to everyone. Thank you Sergio

Reviewed November 14, 2013

I used the service twice. Once from Naples airport to Serrento and then from Serrento to Salerno Port. Both times they were prompt, courteous, and professional. The only concern came at the time of booking. I was asked to provide cash to the driver at the time the service was completed. This was an awkward arrangement for me because I had never had a car service not ask for a credit card. It is a more common practice every where else to take credit card information instead of direct cash. This is the only issue I had with the service, but everything turned out to be fine. My worries over my concern were invalid. I highly recommend their service and special recognition to Sergio and Antonio for their professionalism.
Kindly
Roberto

1  Thank ROBERTO D
Reviewed October 13, 2013

While vacationing in Amalfi for two weeks, we took several trips with Giovanni. We found him to be extraordinarily professional, courteous and always on time. Our stay was made more enjoyable by various visits to places we would not have found on our own. We plan to use this car company on our future trips to Amalfi.

1  Thank Jane O
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I booked with Fabio Barbero at very late notice on a Monday morning for two transfers. I had a response within an hour and was able to confirm our bookings- one for that same evening, the other the following morning.
The first transfer was from Ravello to our hotel in Conca Dei Marini after a concert at Villa Ruffulo at 11pm. The second was a transfer to Salerno. On both occasions the drivers arrived on time ( if not before) and knew the narrow roads so well that what could have been a nerve wracking journey was actually very pleasant. The Mercedes cars were very new and in great condition.
I cannot fault the service and the immediate response I received from Fabio. Very professional. Highly recommend.